Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a poser Atheist?
Are you a poser Atheist?
Atheism is a form of rebellion against your parents, society, and all gods of the past.

In other words its a rebellion against authority. No different than disobeying your manager.

I call myself an atheist in my waking moments. But deep down in my subcontious I know that at the brink of death I'll be praying to the "intelligent design", while I sleep I know that my thoughts are not mere 'chemical reactions' created from entropy and chaos from the bigbang.

Here's the problem that atheism has, we don't have a priest/rabbi/monk for people like me who have lost faith in our Atheism religion to turn to. We the atheists need a temple/church/cathedral for lost 'non-soul' atheist to congregate as a collective.
RE: Are you a poser Atheist?
(September 1, 2014 at 6:26 pm)OurFather Wrote: Atheism is a form of rebellion against your parents, society, and all gods of the past.

In other words its a rebellion against authority. No different than disobeying your manager.

I call myself an atheist in my waking moments. But deep down in my subcontious I know that at the brink of death I'll be praying to the "intelligent design", while I sleep I know that my thoughts are not mere 'chemical reactions' created from entropy and chaos from the bigbang.

Here's the problem that atheism has, we don't have a priest/rabbi/monk for people like me who have lost faith in our Atheism religion to turn to. We the atheists need a temple/church/cathedral for lost 'non-soul' atheist to congregate as a collective.

Here's the problem with your acceptance of your religion: It keeps you obsessively coming to an atheist website to spout bullshit about atheism under multiple accounts.

Go to Christian Forums or CARM where your bullshit will probably win you all sorts of awards.
Dying to live, living to die.
Whoo the ban hammer was fast!
They... shall not... pass!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 1, 2014 at 6:59 pm)Stimbo Wrote: They... shall not... pass!

GanStimbo the White?
Look! look...another troll!

Damn...it is gone Sad
(September 1, 2014 at 6:26 pm)OurFather Wrote: Atheism is a form of rebellion against your parents, society, and all gods of the past.

You're clearly not an atheist, but rather a provocateur.

Ban this asshole already.

He gone.

He gone good.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 1, 2014 at 7:57 pm)Stimbo Wrote: He gone.

He gone good.

Until the next one.

Some of them just obsess with us.
Paraphrasing Lord Melchett: "As private parts to the Mods are they - we play with them for our sport!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 7041 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist