Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I knew it was Jaina all along...
I knew it was Jaina all along...
http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-disc...roudmoore/

I know it is a WoW thread... but it was too full of win for me to not share it with you lot Smile

I suspect the end boss of WoW will not be Sargeras... but Jaina Proudmoore Tongue Wait... perhaps Jaina IS Sargeras! Shock

And Kael'thas will come out of nowhere when you kill her and tell you that Argus was just a setback Wink

/End WoW nerd talk...

And so I don't get thrown out of the forum for being a WoWnerd: mathematical proof that girls are evil: http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-disc...dmoore/15/
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: I knew it was Jaina all along...
[Image: disappoint-1.jpg?1263005601]

Never enough images to convey my disappointment.
Well as your standards are impossible to meet, I'm not targeting my overall message of 'girls are evil' at you Tongue
(January 21, 2010 at 7:55 pm)Saerules Wrote: Well as your standards are impossible to meet, I'm not targeting my overall message of 'girls are evil' at you Tongue

Impossible? No, merely the probability of you meeting them now is close to zero. Read again, I stated 'close'.

Kinda like the probability that there is a magic sky fairy.
Syna Wrote:Never enough images to convey my disappointment.
And nothing else, unless there is some amazing forum glitch with Vista + Opera? Tongue

I honestly don't see where you said that the probability of my meeting them was 'close to zero' anywhere in your post. Hell, i don't see probability mentioned either :S

Either this is one hell of a forum glitch, or there can never be enough images to convey your disappointment? Smile

Either way, your last post lost me :S
(January 21, 2010 at 8:09 pm)Saerules Wrote: And nothing else, unless there is some amazing forum glitch with Vista + Opera? Tongue

I honestly don't see where you said that the probability of my meeting them was 'close to zero' anywhere in your post. Hell, i don't see probability mentioned either :S

Either this is one hell of a forum glitch, or there can never be enough images to convey your disappointment? Smile

Either way, your last post lost me :S

I would have posted more, but I was wary of Adrian's head inflating and him screaming "HAXXX!" at me.
REF, see 1:35:
[youtube]t2eUUHkpvQA[/youtube]

You brought up standards, not me. I just filled in the blanks with something other than Jesus. Big Grin
Syna Wrote:Never enough images to convey my disappointment.
^Seems to suggest that you are disappointed with the quality of my first post... and disappointment would necessitate that you expected 'more'. As you expected a certain quality... that quality would be the 'standard' by which you judge all other things. As there will never be enough images to convey your disappointment... one could from there infer that you have infinite disappointment (hence why it cannot be conveyed by enough images). Hence, i find your standards impossible to meet Smile

But perhaps you were in fact not disappointed with the first post, or are you just trolling, or what?
we do it for the lulz!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I knew he was a ____ when he ____! Gawdzilla Sama 10 1042 February 27, 2020 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: no one
  You knew this thread was coming. Foxaèr 42 3240 October 21, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Things I never knew Clueless Morgan 9 1028 August 15, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  If we knew the world was going to end..... CapnAwesome 29 3257 March 7, 2015 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  I KNEW it! My dick is smarter than me! Rokcet Scientist 5 1468 March 13, 2012 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Opus (We Hardly Knew Ye) Daystar 1 1536 November 1, 2008 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc