Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only one not invited to a wedding
Only one not invited to a wedding
A couple at my church recently had a wedding and when I saw the pictures on Facebook it looked like I was the only one not invited. I even saw this a pic of this girl that they just met three weeks ago that just started coming to my church at the wedding. Did they really invite someone they had just met three weeks before their wedding to their wedding and not me? I have been going there a year. 
RE: Only one not invited to a wedding
Maybe they think you're an asshole. Are you an asshole?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
You didn't get the invite because your mom still has your phone.
Ohnoes. You probably missed out on all the fancy drinks!
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
Other than the comedy factor from this dip shit, I assume the sock puppeting troll has had her IP blocked and yet continues to pop up with new IPs?

Tor? A bot infection? Demons?
No one takes the OP seriously? Lol Big Grin

If you are serious, OP ...maybe it's as simple as you thought you meant more to them than they felt. I wouldn't say anything, but just give up going to church and problem will be solved. Not serious.

Half serious.
Wink
Banned
Another one! Why do they bother? Mods, mods!
I don't mean any disrespect, but have you considered the possibility that you may be ugly? I hear ugly people don't get invited to stuff and they get less coffee. Look into that.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
They invited the barista at Starbucks instead.

Seriously, go away.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 391 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 614 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 283 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2743 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The only wine I like..... Brian37 21 1219 March 10, 2019 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. ignoramus 14 1187 December 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1285 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  The only gun anyone should ever own Foxaèr 10 1628 May 20, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5200 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 7051 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods