Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] 9/11 Conspiracy
[split] 9/11 Conspiracy
Please don't use 9/11 as a war cry, it plays right into their hands.

Use 7/7 if you must, but leave us out of it.

I guarantee, I promise, I assure you that no tan people were involved in that attack, only white people. There was no religious agenda, and there were no religious terrorists. There is only the scular 'New American Century' of 'full spectrum dominance' and 9/11 and the perpetual war on a feeling are part of that agenda.
RE: "God Talk" right after 9/11
Quoted for truth!

Pippy Wrote:I guarantee, I promise, I assure you that no tan people were involved in that attack, only white people.

[Image: fbi_hijackers.jpg]

Pippy Wrote:There was no religious agenda, and there were no religious terrorists.

Indeed! Tell it like it is Pippy!!!

Wikipedia Wrote:Al-Qaeda is an Islamist group...and a fundamentalist Sunni movement calling for global jihad. Al-Qaeda has attacked civilian and military targets in various countries, the most notable being the September 11 attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C. in 2001.
Adrian, you should know by now that facts mean nothing Pippy.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
No, I quoted Pippy for truth! I agree 100% with his statements. After all, every sane free-thinking man knows that the combined efforts of the 9/11 Commission, the scientific experts who studied the attacks, the computer analysis that reconstructed them, and the testimonies of people involved are no match for a relatively small group of inexperienced, deluded, and kooky conspiracy theorists.

Ignore the faked photographs of the terrorists! Ignore those pathetic liberals over at Wikipedia! The truth shall set ye free! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I take you've all missed this report then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
But no one has been formally charged with the attack. So if it was this legendary Al Queda, or Osama Bin Laden, why does Wikipedia attribute the attack to these groups but no formal charges have been laid, nor conviction of these crimes?

See it your way, but you are skipping out on a long line of American foreign and domestic policy, and many patterns that 9/11 falls into. David Rovics sung that it was either 'the latest Lusitania, or another Reichstag fire', and it is apt. Both of those options are either Made it Happen or Let it Happen, not It Just Happened...

Let me guess Adrian, they did it because they hate our freedoms, right? They're just bad guys like on the TV.
(January 22, 2010 at 8:15 am)Pippy Wrote: Let me guess Adrian, they did it because they hate our freedoms, right? They're just bad guys like on the TV.
No, they did it because we support Israel.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 22, 2010 at 8:15 am)Pippy Wrote: Let me guess Adrian, they did it because they hate our freedoms, right? They're just bad guys like on the TV.

They want New Jersey, there aren't any Jews there.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
What was motive? The Chechens blow up Russian children because of what Russia does to Chechnya and its people. What reason did the Afgani (or Saudi, or Iraqi) people have for committing this attack? And what means?

Pretending that they are bad guys, that they are one dimensional and don't think like us is a flaw. They are humans, pushed to such desperation that they are willing to kill themselves and others. But we didn't mess with the Taliban, we funded them. We didn't fuck with Afghanistan, we armed her against Russia.

"No, they did it because we support Israel. "
You're getting closer now. Figure out who told the Israeli Special Forces members to video tape the attack before it happened. Look up these "dancing Israelis" admitting to foreknowledge about the attack when released. And also think about the USS Cole, just so we understand how Israel treats it closest friend.
I asked one muslim friend 'just why the vendetta against America' and they came back with...

"America's Foreign Policy"

I am still trying to find out just what they meant by that statement
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 637 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7028 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1408 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 750 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10460 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13058 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28254 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10147 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  [split] Warm Greetings - The Not Welcome-y Stuff BrianSoddingBoru4 74 7771 May 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Sour Candy Christmas Conspiracy Edwardo Piet 7 1727 December 10, 2015 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet