Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chess Time
Music 
Chess Time
Does anybody else here have the "Chess Time " app? I have it on my phone and I LOVE it, I recommend it to anyone who likes to play chess. It's free (for android, at least) and works really well. If you want to start a game, my username is God'sGrace
RE: Chess Time
(September 13, 2014 at 1:29 am)graciesings Wrote: Does anybody else here have the "Chess Time " app? I have it on my phone and I LOVE it, I recommend it to anyone who likes to play chess. It's free (for android, at least) and works really well. If you want to start a game, my username is God'sGrace

Not really fair, is it? I mean, you can think a quick prayer, and Jesus will telepathically send you the best moves. We atheists, on the other hand, have to rely on knowledge, skill and misdirection ('Look, there's Elvis!') to affect the outcome of the game.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm not sure why that doesn't work... I think if He's sending me the best moves, I'm too stupid to hear them Tongue I suck at chess but it is fun anyway lol
(September 13, 2014 at 2:10 pm)graciesings Wrote: I'm not sure why that doesn't work... I think if He's sending me the best moves, I'm too stupid to hear them Tongue I suck at chess but it is fun anyway lol

Satan's running interference, obviously.
Anyone wanna play with me ? Im free in 2 hours ...
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(September 13, 2014 at 2:57 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: Anyone wanna play with me ? Im free in 2 hours ...
I'm not taking a general invitation to "play" with you, but if you want to play chess, I can do that.
(September 13, 2014 at 3:18 pm)graciesings Wrote:
(September 13, 2014 at 2:57 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: Anyone wanna play with me ? Im free in 2 hours ...
I'm not taking a general invitation to "play" with you, but if you want to play chess, I can do that.

I know you weren't and thanks for accepting my chess request , I'll send u in a couple of hours Smile
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I started playing "Chess Titans" against the computer recently and I can't even beat Level 1 without having to press "Undo" a couple of times!
I keep drawing and have no idea what I am doing. Shy
Heart
Installed on my phone. Username same as here, invite to Gracie sent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chess paulpablo 13 2307 April 22, 2023 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Queen's Gambit - Hit Chess Miniseries Duty 20 1657 December 7, 2020 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  AF Friendly Chess Matches? Kernel Sohcahtoa 26 2145 November 12, 2016 at 2:06 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  2016 FIDE (Chess) Candidates Tournament TheRealJoeFish 14 1796 March 28, 2016 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: c172
  My best chess finish ever! :D bennyboy 9 2181 March 4, 2016 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Chess TheRealJoeFish 8 1845 January 7, 2015 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  AF CHESS Matchups Mystical 56 8574 February 28, 2014 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Chess Lion IRC vs. missluckie26 Lion IRC 139 12375 December 25, 2013 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Chess games bennyboy 39 7109 October 14, 2013 at 9:02 am
Last Post: bennyboy