Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:45 pm

Poll: Are you interested? (Please post below if you are.)
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Wise Guys: Left Behind
Three Wise Guys: Left Behind
With the new Left Behind pile of shit (I mean movie) coming out in October, I've been thinking that I should take a look at the old one.

[Image: Left_Behind_DVD_cover.jpg]

But no one human being can endure Kirk Cameron's Oscar-worthy acting (look at how he looks at that clapboard off in the distance- bravissimo!) and claim to have even retained a part of their sanity. So like any good friend I recruited two people to dive into the nether realms of low budget propaganda schlock with me- DeistPaladin and Losty.

Together, we are the Three Wise Guys, here to band together over Skype and save the day from "Christian" (read: unwatchable) films by talking over them and laughing hysterically in the must have commentary tracks of the fall!

However, coordination might be an issue, so if you want to listen to Left Behind and other bad Christian movies and rip it apart for everyone here at AtheistForums, you can sign up to be a Backup Dancer here!
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
RE: Three Wise Guys: Left Behind
This is going to be so fun! You guys are lucky I used my seductive powers on stealthy to get him to use his regular voice (which by the way is a great voice Big Grin), so you don't have to be terrified by the psycho killer voice modulator thingy :p.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 15, 2014 at 2:51 am)Losty Wrote: This is going to be so fun! You guys are lucky I used my seductive powers on stealthy to get him to use his regular voice (which by the way is a great voice Big Grin), so you don't have to be terrified by the psycho killer voice modulator thingy :p.

Oh, yes, I was no match for Losty and her feminine wiles.

Seriously, though, I sounded like this guy if he had a rusty synthesizer for a throat.

[Image: cree.jpg]

And then I asked if Losty wanted to play a game and I freaked myself out.

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was freaked out [Image: tumblr_inline_mqx09ihnqF1qz4rgp.gif]

0/10

(September 15, 2014 at 3:43 am)Losty Wrote: I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was freaked out [Image: tumblr_inline_mqx09ihnqF1qz4rgp.gif]

I'm glad you liked my voice. Wink Shades

I can certainly relate to the whole feeling insecure about your voice thing. I sometimes have that issue too. You shouldn't though, you have a great voice and I enjoyed talking to you. Smile

0/10

(September 15, 2014 at 3:59 am)Losty Wrote: I can certainly relate to the whole feeling insecure about your voice thing. I sometimes have that issue too. You shouldn't though, you have a great voice and I enjoyed talking to you. Smile

Well, hopefully soon, everybody will get to hear us (and maybe Deist or anybody who fills in for him) talking and laughing. Mostly laughing.

(September 15, 2014 at 4:02 am)StealthySkeptic Wrote:
(September 15, 2014 at 3:59 am)Losty Wrote: I can certainly relate to the whole feeling insecure about your voice thing. I sometimes have that issue too. You shouldn't though, you have a great voice and I enjoyed talking to you. Smile

Well, hopefully soon, everybody will get to hear us (and maybe Deist or anybody who fills in for him) talking and laughing. Mostly laughing.

I'm going to make a point to get with the 21st century and get on Skype tonight. I hope to make up for my lack of techno-savvy with some knowledge of the Wholly Babble.

I'm wondering if I should participate in my YahwehIsTheWay character, just to have a foil-character in this project. Sometimes "Servo" plays that role in MST3K.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(September 15, 2014 at 9:52 am)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(September 15, 2014 at 4:02 am)StealthySkeptic Wrote: Well, hopefully soon, everybody will get to hear us (and maybe Deist or anybody who fills in for him) talking and laughing. Mostly laughing.

I'm going to make a point to get with the 21st century and get on Skype tonight. I hope to make up for my lack of techno-savvy with some knowledge of the Wholly Babble.

I'm wondering if I should participate in my YahwehIsTheWay character, just to have a foil-character in this project. Sometimes "Servo" plays that role in MST3K.

That's an interesting idea and perhaps it could work later on, however I feel like that character would require too much explanation for people who aren't familiar. Just the three of us riffing the movie makes much more sense.

Yous guys should make a recording! Splice it up into poignant, funny, nine minute YouTube videos! I want to watch but I don't have Skype.(or any type of usable Internet where I live. Probably the only place in Ohio without Internet Sad )
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call me old. But these guys didn't ask me. Brian37 37 2212 September 26, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Sal
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 2017 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sci-fi/fantasy author criticizes book store for stocking dead guys Foxaèr 9 1120 April 20, 2019 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  The most inspirational movies that left an indelible impression on you! KittyAnn 82 10061 November 28, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Three Christs (2017) Fake Messiah 0 402 September 13, 2017 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Music, gay-wise Foxaèr 79 7935 July 22, 2016 at 6:24 am
Last Post: WolfsChild
  Three dead in just a couple of days abaris 12 2303 June 27, 2016 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Your top three rock/pop musicians Razzle 75 12879 April 30, 2015 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Razzle
  Some little knight-guys I drew for a project. Annik 3 1345 February 28, 2013 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Kayenneh