Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Randi challenge beaten
James Randi challenge beaten
For those of you who don't believe in the paranormal and psychic abilities, you may find this video amazing. Feel free to comment on how amazing it is, but please don't spoil the content for everyone after you have watched it, or if you have seen it before Smile

You may have heard of James Randi, he has issued a challenge where he will pay a large sum of money to anyone who can prove to him under suitable test conditions the existence of some paranormal or psychic ability. Here is a video of a guy beating the challenge. I was stunned, because before this video I didn't believe in the supernatural either. Towards the end of this video, I was totally shocked because I know James Randi is almost impossible to fool, so this must be the real deal. I kept telling myself this must be a trick, but I just couldn't see how it could be. I have watched him debunk loads of people without breaking a sweat. Watch and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0E1XJP33E
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: James Randi challenge beaten
The fuck is up with the guy's hair?
Dude has what doctors call "World Map pattern baldness".
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Yes it is a bit odd... maybe it enhances his abilities?
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Run it down, its a hoax. Trying to get more information lead to this guy: Dennis Markuze. He appears to be a real nut case.
Here I thought they were going to show proof of some god... pfff... disappointed!
God is the bearded one! Close enough for me, anyway.

Index of my best videos
(September 18, 2014 at 8:43 am)tjakey Wrote: Run it down, its a hoax. Trying to get more information lead to this guy: Dennis Markuze. He appears to be a real nut case.

Markuze certainly is crazy pants and all that, but if I might demonstrate my own psychic powers... you didn't watch to the end of the video, did you? Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
There's no "appears to be" about it. Some of us have first-hand experience of the Markuze virus. He's always wibbling on about Nostradamus winning the Randi Prize and has Depeche Mode videos and pictures of Henry Hoover to prove it.

However, as previously mentioned, fortunately this video has zero Markuze in it, so won't ruin your appetite or digestion.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Here's the thing; I've looked it up, and the first thing I found when looking up "Seth Raphael" on Google was Wikipedia's page on the Million Dollar Challenge, and here's what they said about it:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No more Million Dollar Challenge for paranormal proof Fake Messiah 3 1654 October 18, 2015 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  James Randi Debunking Fraudsters Napoléon 3 1713 February 4, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Napoléon