Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Abortion not allowed
Abortion not allowed
I wanted to find out everyone's views on this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-29515305

Basically the new Health Minister said he will " stand by the rights of the unborn child.

RE: Abortion not allowed
He's a religious fucktard.

Any other questions?
Why is he that

I didn't realize the unborn had the right to colonize another person's body against their will. Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Yea, but still he has a point 91000 wouldn't be alive anymore because of it. In a small country like Northern Ireland it is a lot

(October 6, 2014 at 3:27 pm)Esquilax Wrote: I didn't realize the unborn had the right to colonize another person's body against their will. Thinking
Was it not a part of the mother's will to conceive the child? If so, then that seems like consent to me.
(October 6, 2014 at 3:26 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Why is he that

Because he is imposing his own views on others.

Fuck him.
(October 6, 2014 at 3:28 pm)ShaMan Wrote:
(October 6, 2014 at 3:27 pm)Esquilax Wrote: I didn't realize the unborn had the right to colonize another person's body against their will. Thinking
Was it not a part of the mother's will to conceive the child? If so, then that seems like consent to me.

Not necessarily. I rather think that's the point: I doubt there are many who consensually conceived a child that are going for abortions. That's almost a nonsensical idea.

C4RM5 Wrote:Yea, but still he has a point 92000 wouldn't be alive anymore because of it. In a small country like Northern Ireland it is a lot

Actually, no: research indicates that people tend to have the number of kids that they always planned to have, abortions or no. The argument over potential life just is not factually accurate.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
There are quite a lot of people who would share the same views.

They are religious fucktards, too.

I don't give a flying fuck about your silly-assed religion. He is imposing a hardship on women because of fairy tales.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2736 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1232 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1405 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Argentina steps closer to legalising abortion pocaracas 0 354 June 14, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Iowa Law Restricts Abortion To Before Most Women Know They're Pregnant The Industrial Atheist 164 24084 May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  U2 chooses legal abortion over Christianity Foxaèr 11 1611 May 5, 2018 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So Republicunts Are Only Against Abortion For Other People Minimalist 5 1215 April 13, 2018 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25490 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice Minimalist 46 3724 February 23, 2018 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion Foxaèr 25 7438 June 14, 2017 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye