Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion
Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion
Quote:Texas legislators have introduced a bill colloquially known as the "fetal funerals" law, and as if that name isn't distrubing enough, what the new decree stipulates is even more horrifying.

Senate Bill 8, as it's officially titled, mandates a few things: first, that all fetal remains must be buried or cremated—this means that whether you have an abortion or miscarry, you'll have to have a funeral of sorts for your lost fetus. I've said it once and I'll say it again: The Handmaid's Tale is real life.

Under Senate Bill 8, women also cannot donate fetal tissue for research, as all the remains must be used for the funerals. How lovely and practical.

The bill bans a technique called "dilation and evacuation," which is used for almost all second term abortions and so, in essence, would ban abortions happening after the first 13 weeks. And get this—anyone found to be assisting in any of the aforementioned banned activities is subject to up to two years in prison.

Texas Governow Greg Abbott's new decree comes after the state has infamously tried and failed before to prevent women from having abortions.

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2017/6/0...-abortions
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion
I'll say once . I'll say it again . A dead fetus have more rights then living woman
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Marry religion and business and this is what you get, very convenient for the funeral home industry on top of being extremely intrusive on the rights of women.
maybe all menstruations should have funerals, just to be sure ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

little do those fuck tards now texas will turn into a deep atheist state from all this christian bullshit...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Damn, the only thing Texas likes more than attempts to control women is using taxpayer money for their attempts to control women.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
...brought to you by the party of small government. Not a lick of irony there, nope, not a bit.
(June 9, 2017 at 9:58 am)vorlon13 Wrote: maybe all menstruations should have funerals, just to be sure ?

But because it is a bunch of old white men doing it you'll notice that jerking off is exempt.
wonder what kind of ceremony they would feel is appropriate for ingested semen ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

People should be free to choose how to dispose of their dead children.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2766 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Thumbs Up Must see SCOTUS cases. onlinebiker 24 1216 October 12, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 915 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1250 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1140 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1312 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 233 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Three Presidents and a funeral. Brian37 18 822 July 31, 2020 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8472 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2458 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama