Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last to fall
The last to fall
So gay marriage...

The war is nearing the end for the bigots, and it is only a matter of time until all US states legalize it. I said before I thought Alabama would be the last, with Utah in second. I was wrong about Utah but sweet home Alabama still has a shot. Who is your pick?
RE: The last to fall
You never know, there might be some oddity in a state statute somewhere that will take a special or extra step to put in the dustbin of history.

And there might be a last round of 2 or more that tie for last.

As noted before and elsewhere, Nebraska's Constitutional marriage amendment is so poorly written, it might be especially resistant to an adverse ruling because everyone involved will be rolling on the floor laughing their asses off after reading it.
(October 14, 2014 at 6:25 pm)Elskidor Wrote: So gay marriage...

The war is nearing the end for the bigots, and it is only a matter of time until all US states legalize it. I said before I thought Alabama would be the last, with Utah in second. I was wrong about Utah but sweet home Alabama still has a shot. Who is your pick?
It won't be over.
It will never be over.
Not until gay marriage is allowed in the whole world.
Muahahahaha!
[Image: rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif]
Wow, that was scary.

I was happy with the Hardwick decision, and was happy to call a truce at that point.
Austria? ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 868 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  So happens if Trump is impeached after the mid terms this fall GODZILLA 16 2510 May 7, 2018 at 4:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert Minimalist 4 922 November 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! ignoramus 2 693 November 9, 2017 at 6:20 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole in WLB Land Minimalist 0 1027 June 2, 2017 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Top Russian Officials Discussed How to Influence Trump Aides Last Summer Foxaèr 5 1696 May 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Are elections always as nasty as this last one we had NuclearEnergy 14 3682 January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Anybody Watching the Last Trainwreck/ Presidential Debate Tonight? Seraphina 159 20290 October 20, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Last night's 2nd Pres "debate". Brian37 3 442 October 10, 2016 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bernie Sanders On Real Time Last Night Minimalist 0 736 July 30, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist