Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last night's 2nd Pres "debate".
Last night's 2nd Pres "debate".
I think Hillary getting the first punch in with the audio about Trump helped her. He looked sluggish and impatient and was shaking his legs if anyone noticed.

Having said that the worst moment for her was the Abe comment, I know what she meant, strategy, but it looked like a labored response unfortunately.

I don't think he impressed any new voters or swing voters but it was meat for his base. More vile comments regardless about having your political rival arrested. He really does not understand the lessons of history when politicians employ those tactics. It is the job of the media and courts to keep government in check, his language is divisive regardless of what you think of Hillary.

I cannot stress this enough, after 5 years of birtherism, and a year of scapegoating multiple groups including POWs on top his 'locker room" talk, he is not a left or right issue at this point. He is nothing our western society should want for either party's politicians. 

Outside that, he had no answers and simply stuck to simplistic language and no substance and offered up what economists have said and Hillary was right, more of the same bullshit crap trickle up economics Reagan started. It really is sad that our country has been hijacked by the right and it is sad that those at the top want to engage the same race to pollute more and drive down wages more at the expense of the workers and the planet.

He's not ashamed of using Twitter? Nobody is making that point Mein Drumpf, but we are making the same point no matter what media you shock people with to get attention, YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.
RE: Last night's 2nd Pres "debate".
Only seen a few bits, but Trump looked completely resigned and listless. You can tell he's getting bored of the game now, he wants to move onto other things.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The stupid thing about the Abe comment was that the question was about having private and public positions, a question I thought her running mate answered almost perfectly last week when he explained how he privately opposed the death penalty due to his religious beliefs, but publicly supported it because people in his state wanted it.
I simply hope that Trump's recent tape will be too much for voters to forget. Again, when you combine it, not just on the comments of multiple women, but with all the other comments on other groups, and his Jerry Springer act including "joking" or "winking" at harming political rivals, on top of tonight threatening a rival with arrest, is as many pundits said, and rightfully so, are the behaviors of a banana republic. The problem is he isn't running in a third world country. When you have 25 republicans finally saying "We've had enough", on top of 50 former law agents and Colin Powell condemning him it is clear that he is unfit for office.

The nation's stability and global stability is at stake.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 22315 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 863 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1703 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump vs Biden debate WinterHold 95 6419 October 3, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1073 October 1, 2020 at 8:41 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 866 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1108 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  This is why outside this forum i don't debate Politics Amarok 27 4286 January 31, 2018 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert Minimalist 4 922 November 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Top Russian Officials Discussed How to Influence Trump Aides Last Summer Foxaèr 5 1693 May 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Alex K