Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My honest review of Christianity
My honest review of Christianity
Being a failed indocrinated child i learned the ins and outs of why people are religious.
it starts at the church any normal sane non delusional person will loose their will of non belief and self worth.
it is because subtle physiological programming the church and preacher uses.you are told you are a literal piece of
shit and trash in the eyes of god and you must repent and accept jesus.then they say if you don't you go to hell for an
eternity, but people fail to realize hell is a concept that the church made up when people seen religion for what it truly
is is bullshit.so they drag people back in like have you heard of hell its a place you go to because you aren't coming to
church or doing x or y. now here is the good part now they have you dragged into their "cult". any religion that talks about
eat or drinking the blood of a mythical being is a cult even more christians used to do burnt sacrifices, so there they are
a cult. here is the big part you are put into a room full of delusional people praising a all loving god...wait i mean a
specific all loving god. the music is another part it gets to you emotionally, the people around you are emotional it gets
to you feel the empathic towards the others, then you in turn feel bad. it helped for me i was a apathetic little bastard as a child so
yay me it didn't work. then after your all feeled up emotionally you feel the "holy spirit" chances are you are now
delusional to the people around you as well people praying, crying, singing, and even the heavy base of the organ has
gotten to you. not to worry though there is a way out of it, its called mp3 player and ear buds put on slayer to avoid
all of that. if you choose to continue be aware you either fall into 3 types of people, fundamentalists the worst and most
hated people, young earther (you will be treated like a retard), a good decent person who will lead people to god <- don't do it
dont do it dont do it, if either of these fail you may become a street preacher be aware atheists will and can beat you in
a street debate. the other thing with christianity is that you have to choose the right one WBC west boro baptist church
are the true christians and they follow the bible to the letter, if you are not apathetic enough then go with the other
flavors of christianity. if this bullshit isn't for you go to the library an get a science book. now when you are ready to
learn about jesus and how he died for your sins... no he didn't he died for the Israelites not you in particular also
the guy didn't really exist. so why put your own sins onto a person who didn't exist it seems selfish not owning up to
your faults.now god is really an asshole he cannot do one simple thing that we can do as humans he cannot forgive so
he creates his son which is ironically himself to get himself killed to forgive us when a simple i forgive you all of you.
now the parts you wont learn and will be skipped over, slavery, rape, pedophilia, murder, genocide, etc is okay because
god favors evil, which contradictions that he loves good. god is female if i hadn't put much attention into the bible if you
ask me its a female who is on and off her period with mood swings and is gay, wait i didnt talk about that god in the bible
said if you sleep with the same man in the bed its wrong so being gay is a okay Big Grin, besides being jealous that god cant do
stuff we can.. serious he can come down in human form and do stuff. alright this is the end fuck it Christianity 0.5/10
the bible 10/10 for when i need to roll a cigaret, need toilet paper, or even need to make fire(irony), also for a good laugh at ancient man and people who believe that the bible is the word of god, and the people who claimed to be christians that never attempted to read it. When you walk out that
church after Sunday service you can do A salvage what braincells you have left and start getting shit in order and forget everything that has happened or b loose the last of it and run down that delusional sunny road then there is option c you get off the road and back to reality. its really your choice.
if you are christian you do realize that the bible was intended for the dumb and illiterate, also the enslaved and also for the rich. it was for people to give up their rational way of thinking and wealth to the church so in turn the church would have power. with that power they did some atrocious acts against their own fellow man. you should be wondering how did christianity spread as the bible said it did with those few people who supposedly existed and knew and seen jesus. have any of you heard never trust anything you always see or read the bible should be a big hint if people are calling it bs. even historians and archeologists agree there could have been someone like jesus but it would have been overly dramatized or that person never existed. you should realize your belief in the non existent god is alright but to say you need a god to have a purpose in life that is really sad you make your own purpose.

not saying all christians are bad i know a good few ones who even agree that parts of the bible are stolen and admit that their beliefs can be questioned and proven false. at least they are being good honest people so i give them credit.

waiting for the sequel to the new testament and waiting for a religion to pop up around that it wont happen in my life time but oh well.

--ramen, praise the noodle.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: My honest review of Christianity
I'm going to go on a limb here and guess you needed to rant.

Good rant.
(October 16, 2014 at 12:11 am)Surgenator Wrote: I'm going to go on a limb here and guess you needed to rant.

Good rant.

yeah i needed that for a good while after going to church Sunday with people trying to "save" me. I'm saving myself self from them.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Why such a focus on christians and the bible?
Apply the same reasoning to all religions and holy books... it works! Wink
(October 16, 2014 at 4:58 am)pocaracas Wrote: Why such a focus on christians and the bible?
Apply the same reasoning to all religions and holy books... it works! Wink
i will this is one of the many my many reviews i'm going to do.

Code:
I hope you can do a review on Buddhism or Hinduism next. Oh, and please use some proper punctuation, paragraphs e.t.c, just helps a bit with the readability.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 16, 2014 at 9:02 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: I hope you can do a review on Buddhism or Hinduism next. Oh, and please use some proper punctuation, paragraphs e.t.c, just helps a bit with the readability.

Oh i will don't worry.
and avoid options B.

Code:
(October 16, 2014 at 9:07 am)dyresand Wrote:
(October 16, 2014 at 9:02 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: I hope you can do a review on Buddhism or Hinduism next. Oh, and please use some proper punctuation, paragraphs e.t.c, just helps a bit with the readability.

Oh i will don't worry.
and avoid options B.

Thanks for the rant. I'll have to remember to stay out of any churches that you attended.
I was a big christian. i was brought up by my mother and father to be so, and my mother is and always will be the 'Fire and Brimstone' type. In 5th grade i went to a christian school for three years. and after getting 35 hits with the paddle in one go my mother told them she would sue if the touched me again. So they made me copy out the bible cover to cover... yeah not a good idea. doing so made me see all that is wrong with the bible and christianity. Then i started reading about other religions and learning they are all flawed. So for 25 years i have been a closeted Atheist or be an out cast to my family.
FSM Grin

My Youtube Channel that i started.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kowlzer

Well to each their ownBig Grin

But you know the Orthodox Church (whose teachings haven't been changed since the day of Pentecost where the apostles received the holy spirit) has a very different view of hell. I know you're not interested but what's the harm right?Wink

We believe that hell and heaven both have god in them (as you know . . . god is everywhere) The only difference is that those who love God will enjoy being with god and those who hate god won't be able to stand the presence of God and will therefore "gnash their teeth." That will be the greatest punishment possible.
Also we believe that if we pray for the dead, they will be forgiven and if they regret their hatred they will enjoy the same things as the faithful enjoy.
This idea sounds foreign right? Don't worry. As a matter of fact, this teaching has been unchanged since like 32/ 33 AD.

I could also provide my reasoning for why Jesus really existed in the middle east (holy or not) if anyone wants

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be honest Kingpin 109 6576 May 21, 2023 at 5:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  My honest reason for disliking the idea of God purplepurpose 47 6109 December 11, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Athena777
  my total review of muslim *uncensored* dyresand 15 3718 October 30, 2014 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  [split] Agnostic atheism is the only intellectually honest position Scented Nectar 38 13527 August 1, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Scented Nectar