Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the greatest leaders fight sorcery
the greatest leaders fight sorcery
http://m.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-el...e-29075681

ROFLOL
RE: the greatest leaders fight sorcery
(October 18, 2014 at 4:31 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: http://m.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-el...e-29075681

ROFLOL
Ah the good ol' dark ages..

Wait this is from WHEN?

WTF?Confused Fall
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

More

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-12126670
Well, can't disprove that, heh?
But I don't approve of putting a tax on those phony con-artists, it's the same as legalizing theft and robbery.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I think people stupid enough to fall for this shit deserve to be relieved of their money. Hell, for how long has homeopathy been running, selling expensive water?
Shit he's onto me!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(October 18, 2014 at 5:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I think people stupid enough to fall for this shit deserve to be relieved of their money. Hell, for how long has homeopathy been running, selling expensive water?

But remember the placebo effect is a real effect. If they believe they WILL feel the benefit.

From an episode of The Simpsons Wrote:Crowd: We need a cure! We need a cure!

Dr. Hibbert: Why, the only cure is bed rest. Anything I give you would only be a placebo.

Woman in Crowd: Where do we get these placebos?

Man: Maybe there's some in this truck!

[the panicky crowd push over a truck, boxes labeled "danger killer bees" break open, the bees go everywhere and everyone panics, one man puts a bee in his mouth]

Man: I'm cured! I mean, ouch!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Does the US need a large agency exploiting this vulnerability in some other countries ??

If the Joint Chiefs of Staff announced a $2 billion dollar curse to be placed upon the citizens of a hostile (and gullible) foreign enemy (and mind you, we need only announce the $2 billion, we don't actually have to spend it) it might pay off big time, and have the sniveling little twerps begging to have the curse lifted.

(I think this was an episode of Star Trek, BTW)

ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The nerds are staging a fight. WinterHold 10 781 August 10, 2023 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 846 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2200 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Medicine is Sorcery Foxaèr 20 1341 May 13, 2019 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  We Need Better Leaders BrianSoddingBoru4 9 837 January 17, 2019 at 3:43 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Democrats Don't Fight Massive Defense Budget Increase at ALL The Industrial Atheist 23 3702 June 24, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  And now Trumps shoving world leaders around Amarok 7 1976 May 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA KUSA 11 1343 March 28, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Poland plans to turn Syrian refugees into a resistance army to fight Isis jenny1972 26 4838 November 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  Islamic leaders outcry over climate change Fake Messiah 7 1576 August 22, 2015 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: AFTT47