Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poland plans to turn Syrian refugees into a resistance army to fight Isis
Poland plans to turn Syrian refugees into a resistance army to fight Isis
Poland is planning to create jobs for syrian refugees by creating a resistance army to fight in Syria and paying the syrian refugee men to enlist in this military ...

" The hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees pouring into Europe can be trained to form an army and return to liberate[/url] their homeland ", Poland's new foreign minister said on Sunday." Syrian refugees could be trained and armed to form a military force that could be sent to liberate Syria ".

The Polish government said "Syrians should be fighting for their country "

Witold Waszczykowski suggested refugees from the country were not as desperate as they were sometimes portrayed, according to the AFP news agency. “Tens of thousands of young men disembark from their rubber dinghies with iPad in hand and instead of asking for drink or food, they ask where they can charge their cellphones,” he told local television.  “They can go to fight to liberate their country with our help.”

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/polish-minister-says-syrians-return-fight-liberate-homeland-225004972.html]http://news.yahoo.com/polish-minister-says-syrians-return-fight-liberate-homeland-225004972.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-...36776.html

it seems that people either think its the best idea and others think its the worst idea what do you guys think ? here are some comments from the yahoo article ...
  • Szymon 1 day ago
    I'm pole, and I'm amazed with those comments. I see you guys say that our behaviour w.r.t.refuges is good but our TV makes us feeling guilty for the fate of immigrants. they also say that western countries are very keen to accept even more of refuges? I do not know who schould I believe to?
    More
    Expand Replies (1) Reply

• Joe 2 days ago
    Fight for which group though? The SAA (Assad)? The FSA (dying off). The Kurds? ISIS? The #$%$ militias? The Yazidis? While I agree that Syrians need to step up and solve Syrian problems I also feel the world leaders need to quickly partition out the country to specific factions that WILL NEVER get along with one another and ensure ISIS is not part of the equation (eradicate them).
    More

• Shannon R. 2 days ago
    Imagine if an American President said this? (not Obama, when pigs fly.) Vote for Trump and you will hear this. As he is already saying exactally this.
    More

• Anne 2 days ago
    I agree with him!
    More

• Somedude 2 days ago
    Lately, Eastern europeans are making more sense than the liberal feminized western europeans.
    More

RE: Poland plans to turn Syrian refugees into a resistance army to fight Isis
Huh, I wasn't aware that tens of thousands of Syrian refugees had washed up on polish shores in rubber dinghies....with ipads and cellphones.  Strange world. This guy thinks it's his business to send them off to war, that strikes me as even more strange. Why doesn't he send Polish troops?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 20, 2015 at 3:12 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Huh, I wasn't aware that tens of thousands of Syrian refugees had washed up on polish shores in rubber dinghies....with ipads and cellphones.  Strange world.  This guy thinks it's his business to send them off to war, that strikes me as even more strange.  Why doesn't he send Polish troops?

he might send polish soldiers along with the syrians to go fight it will be a Polish army Poland is paying for it all , war always creates jobs although armies are expensive for Poland refugees are more expensive and Countries who agree to take in refugees can determine whatever refugee policy they think makes the most sense for their Country and their own people , we expect our leaders to do that so do the polish people .

If you dont want generations of refugees in your Country you will have an interest in trying to find a way to end fighting in Syria one way or another . so basically Poland is getting involved with the Syrian civil war because they dont want to have these refugees forever , they do have several hundred thousand refugees and other european countries have more than them . maybe a better way to end war is peace talks those are not always wildly successful but we need to somehow end fighting in Syria - 4 million people is a lot of people and a lot of countries are at their breaking point .
He's going to recruit people who were already running away?

Sounds like something we would do and have done with almost no success.
(November 20, 2015 at 3:33 pm)jenny1972 Wrote: he might send polish soldiers along with the syrians to go fight it will be a Polish army Poland is paying for it all , war always creates jobs

He's an idiot, who thinks this is a conventional war and something like the Armia Krajowa could solve it. The Polish elected a whole party of idiots to lead them. This is the result. Not to mention the fact that Poland fights tooth and claws not to get any refugees. It's gonna be a cold day in hell, when Poland sends any troops to fight ISIS. Unless there's some Bush ass to kiss, of course.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 20, 2015 at 4:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He's going to recruit people who were already running away?

Sounds like something we would do and have done with almost no success.

Reagan thought arming rebels was a good idea but of course your right first you have to make them rebels lol Wink although the syrian regugee men in Lebanon travel back and forth between Lebanon and Syria to fight they just have their families in camps in Lebanon so maybe they just dont have the opportunity to fight .
(November 20, 2015 at 4:39 pm)abaris Wrote:
(November 20, 2015 at 3:33 pm)jenny1972 Wrote: he might send polish soldiers along with the syrians to go fight it will be a Polish army Poland is paying for it all , war always creates jobs

He's an idiot, who thinks this is a conventional war and something like the Armia Krajowa could solve it. The Polish elected a whole party of idiots to lead them. This is the result. Not to mention the fact that Poland fights tooth and claws not to get any refugees. It's gonna be a cold day in hell, when Poland sends any troops to fight ISIS. Unless there's some Bush ass to kiss, of course.

That's normal in a country that is very ethnically homogeneous. Seriously, it's like asking Japan to take in Syrian refugees and being surprised they said "no". I'm not disagreeing with you on anything this time, I'm just noting that it was expected. And sorry for the derail, but aren't you Austrian and isn't Austria with a strong far-right movement? I say this because you're always complaining about the far-right.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That is going to solve the refugee problem for sure! Alternatively, he could simply shoot them on the spot.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 20, 2015 at 3:12 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Huh, I wasn't aware that tens of thousands of Syrian refugees had washed up on polish shores in rubber dinghies....with ipads and cellphones.  Strange world.  This guy thinks it's his business to send them off to war, that strikes me as even more strange.  Why doesn't he send Polish troops?

Are you telling me these guys have iphones? Holy shit, I'm gonna demand my government one as well, it's called equality bitches  Angel *

*If people switch for the Samsung Galaxy S5
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(November 20, 2015 at 4:54 pm)Quantum Wrote: That is going to solve the refugee problem for sure! Alternatively, he could simply shoot them on the spot.

I don't know which is worse, to be shot or to live in a society that by large will hate you. Living is pleasurable, but I can't imagine myself living with people who think I'm inferior and mud.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The nerds are staging a fight. WinterHold 10 772 August 10, 2023 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Poland, Germany, France all love me Brian37 4 1597 April 21, 2023 at 7:05 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1761 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1066 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 843 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1248 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Strife in Poland Foxaèr 3 224 October 29, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2765 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Poland Sucks BrianSoddingBoru4 19 1984 May 12, 2019 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6903 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B