Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dumbest thing i have seen.
The dumbest thing i have seen.
All Real Science was done under the premise that God created all that exists. Scientific work is not possible in a world of chaos. The world must behave predictably and repeatedly for the scientific method to be used. Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur and many others did real science on this premise.
The premise that science must be done under the unscientific dogma of materialism only is why God is excluded. This is why Uniformitarian Geology and Evolutionism are failures and don't reflect reality.

Though Newton lived before Darwin, Newton was not unacquainted with the atheistic evolutionary theory on origins. He was convinced against it and wrote:
"Blind metaphysical necessity, which is certainly the same always and everywhere, could produce no variety of things. All that diversity of natural things which we find suited to different times and places could arise from nothing but the ideas and will of a Being, necessarily existing." Newton
HIS WORDS ARE VERY CLEAR ABOUT A CREATOR. DUH

The Creationist Christian, Isaac Newton’s discoveries/contributions/studies include: classical mechanics, optics, infinitesimal calculus & calculus, laws of motion, universal gravitation, planetary motion, heliocentric model of the cosmos, built the 1st practical reflecting telescope, theory of colour from prism showing visible spectrum, empirical law of cooling, speed of sound, power series, binomial theorem to non-integer exponents, and Newton's method approximating the roots of a function.

Isaac Newton was no dummy like you are. Evolutionism is the evil atheistic alternative to special creation by a superior intelligence/being that we call God.

Anyone that accepts evil evolutionism is insane and all such people are deceived or blatant liars promulgating this evil atheistic pseudoscience.

‘It is the consensus among contemporary historians, philosophers and sociologists of science that real science arose only once: in Europe.’ The leading scientific figures in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries were overwhelmingly devout Christians who believed it their duty to comprehend God’s handiwork” Rodney Stark (pp. 123, 126–127). For The Glory of God: How Monotheism Led to Reformations, Science, Witch-hunts and the End of Slavery

‘... I argue not only that there is no inherent conflict between religion and science, but that Christian theology was essential for the rise of science. In demonstration of this thesis [I show that] not only did religion not cause the “Dark Ages”; nothing else did either—the story that after the “fall” of Rome a long dark night of ignorance and superstition settled over Europe is as fictional as the Columbus story [LIES TOLD BY ATHEISTS]." Rodney Stark (pp. 121-123). For The Glory of God:

"... the ‘Scientific Revolution’? It, like the term ‘Dark Ages’, was coined to discredit the medieval church. The notion has been used to claim that science burst forth only when weakened Christianity could no longer prevent it, and as the recovery of classical learning made it possible. Both claims are as false as those concerning Columbus and the flat earth (p. 134). Rodney Stark For The Glory of God:

SEE CREATIONIST [ANTI-EVOLUTION] CHRISTIAN SCIENTISTS:
Isaac Newton, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz, John Flamsteed, William Derham, Cotton Mather, John Harris, John Woodward, William Whiston, John Hutchinson, Johathan Edwards, Carolus Linneaus, Jean Deluc, Richard Kirwan, William Herschel, James Parkinson, John Dalton, John Kidd, Francis Bacon, Galileo Galilei, Johann Kepler, Athanasius Kircher, John Wilkins, Walter Charleton, Blaise Pascal, Sir William Petty, Robert Boyle, John Ray, Isaac Barrow, Nicolas Steno, Thomas Burnet, Increase Mather, Nehemiah Grew, Timothy Dwight, William Kirby, Jedidiah Morse, Benjamin Barton, John Dalton, Georges Cuvier, Samuel Miller, Charles Bell, John Kidd, Humphrey Davy, Benjamin Silliman, Peter Mark Roget, Thomas Chalmers,

THERE ARE MANY MORE CREATIONIST CHRISTIANS THAT ESTABLISHED SCIENTIFIC LAWS AND PRINCIPLES.
ACTUAL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE MORE RELEVANT THAN INITIALS AFTER A PERSONS NAME.

EVIL EVOLUTIONISTS HAVE ONLY HINDERED REAL SCIENCE.

SEE answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/bios/ FOR A LIST OF MODERN SCIENTIST THAT ACCEPT BIBLICAL CREATION EVIL LYING ATHEIST.

my reply

i smell bullshit. real science proves that there is chaos in a closed system. we live in an open system the universe is closed system. the universe due to this chaos affects us as when our universe dies in a couple billion years and if we get off of earth anytime soon we will still die.

his really ignorant reply

You are a total MORON. You are not an authority on any subject. You didn't even bother to read my comments, but out of you mouth is "i smell bullshit"; you are an anti-intellectual and scientifically illiterate.

so he is calling me an illiterate because evilution is correct i mean evolution is correct. the amount stupidity radiating off of theists some times just i don't know angers me.. its like the person hasn't taken the time to do any actual research on their own religion.

my final reply

its only HARMFUL because it teaches god is not there. Its only HARMFUL because it teaches we are not created by a god. Its HARMFUL because it kills religion. your own religion is killing itself because well the words in ancient book are evil and vile and well people are growing up. Welcome to the age of logic and reason if you don't like it stay in your church pray to your evil god. You are lucky enough to probably not live in Europe because they would make fun of you and pick you apart.

2 people said i was wrong. here is their sources.

https://answersingenesis.org/
http://creation.com/evolution-harms-science-and-society
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: The dumbest thing i have seen.
"Anyone that accepts evil evolutionism is insane and all such people are deceived or blatant liars promulgating this evil atheistic pseudoscience."

Yeah, we're the ones that are insane.

Pay no mind to the idiotic ramblings of someone who doesn't know anything about the subject he's talking about. You could present all the evidence in the world but if the person you're talking to doesn't have the ability to understand it, or the willingness to consider it, then you may as well piss in the wind.

It's akin to me saying I know everything about quantum mechanics and that it's all wrong, even though I ain't no theoretical physicist.

"ACTUAL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE MORE RELEVANT THAN INITIALS AFTER A PERSONS NAME"

Yes but I'm willing to bet your friend here doesn't have either.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The lack of insight at answersingenesis.org begins at its title. We are blessed for all time they have chosen that name.
(October 31, 2014 at 11:40 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: "Anyone that accepts evil evolutionism is insane and all such people are deceived or blatant liars promulgating this evil atheistic pseudoscience."

Yeah, we're the ones that are insane.

Pay no mind to the idiotic ramblings of someone who doesn't know anything about the subject he's talking about. You could present all the evidence in the world but if the person you're talking to doesn't have the ability to understand it, or the willingness to consider it, then you may as well piss in the wind.

It's akin to me saying I know everything about quantum mechanics and that it's all wrong, even though I ain't no theoretical physicist.

"ACTUAL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE MORE RELEVANT THAN INITIALS AFTER A PERSONS NAME"

Yes but I'm willing to bet your friend here doesn't have either.

he is the kind person that throws shit at a fan and doesn't cover up for protection. ignorant people.... need a place and island if you will to be on said island with non of the modern day technology only with huts to live in and holes to shit in. and they would need to learn how to make fire from scratch and catch their own food and cook it.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Well if it's any consolation at least neither reality nor 'science' particularly cares about folks ignorance. The only person they're betraying is themselves wasting the one and only life they get by not taking opportunities to explore it and the world we live in Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(October 31, 2014 at 11:54 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Well if it's any consolation at least neither reality nor 'science' particularly cares about folks ignorance. The only person they're betraying is themselves wasting the one and only life they get by not taking opportunities to explore it and the world we live in Smile

yeah you're about right about people like that.

Code:
Hey at least you're able to engage with those people. I tried going to a creationist heavy forum, and what I read made me so angry I couldn't mount any sort of counter-argument. Lol That's why I hang around here and also why I rarely engage in debates even on this site. I'll leave that to people who can think clearly in the heat of it.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 31, 2014 at 12:11 pm)Exian Wrote: Hey at least you're able to engage with those people. I tried going to a creationist heavy forum, and what I read made me so angry I couldn't mount any sort of counter-argument. Lol That's why I hang around here and also why I rarely engage in debates even on this site. I'll leave that to people who can think clearly in the heat of it.

its the nerve of those people i know how to mess with. anything that prove god or creationism as a false is common knowledge scares them. for one they hate that science isn't on the side of god and against it. science cannot be something against something that is already a negative.

Code:
(October 31, 2014 at 11:54 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Well if it's any consolation at least neither reality nor 'science' particularly cares about folks ignorance. The only person they're betraying is themselves wasting the one and only life they get by not taking opportunities to explore it and the world we live in Smile

The problem is there are creationist lawmakers. Not so much in my country where every politician waving a bible would be laughed from the stage, but I noticed a disturbing trend in the USA. At least on the state level.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing I saw on a site that I want to comment on ShinyCrystals 5 356 March 21, 2024 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
Information The worst thing according to Iranians Eclectic 2 849 September 19, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 8174 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  A possibly new perspective on this thing that we know as God. unityconversation 157 14369 March 18, 2020 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3729 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist JackRussell 83 27706 July 21, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Anyone here seen the documentary Jesus Camp? NuclearEnergy 27 3608 April 9, 2017 at 7:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Losing my religion was the best thing that ever happened to me. Mechaghostman2 30 5880 November 6, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Atheism and Anti-Theism same thing? ErGingerbreadMandude 114 17274 February 2, 2016 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  One of the best videos i've seen in a long time Heat 1 1117 December 22, 2015 at 5:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus