Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The backbone of your life
The backbone of your life
For my daughter it's her music, for others it's sport and for some religion. For me I suppose I would have to say it's programming but is it important to have main passion in life and if so, what's yours?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: The backbone of your life
My kids
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Now you've made me feel bad. I should have said that as well :S So, apart from family. A selfish passion.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
a selfish passion... hmmm ... teaching or singing
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I do my fair share of programming (C, C++, Java, to name a few) as well. Hm, I also spend a lot of time on computer games (TF2, Half-life, Mass Effect) and school shit (sports and homework), but I think it'd be playing the oboe. I play in a couple ensembles at school and around town.
Design build and compete with combat robots. Drive, steer, and fly anything remote controlled (cars, tanks, boats, planes, helicopters).
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Web forums; anything IT related.
Riding motorcycles fast.

The moment of oneness when it all comes together along a windy road at speed.

There are few things better.

Not even flying offers such moments(for me at least)
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Creativity. I write, draw, and sew costumes.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Anything car related. I have a twinturbo Lexus that I built from the ground up and I'm starting my own business in the field.

That, and paying guitar.

Having sex is pretty high up there as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3408 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1133 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  How can you succeed in your life? KarlFedren 21 1534 March 7, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What was the best year of your life? ƵenKlassen 30 3971 November 14, 2017 at 4:02 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  What was the worst year of your life? ƵenKlassen 21 1850 November 14, 2017 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Haipule
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2464 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dumbest mistake you ever made in your life NuclearEnergy 51 11934 May 31, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2099 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your self in real life vs on AF Catholic_Lady 94 12763 February 5, 2016 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How do you handle the bigots in your life? Aroura 30 3003 September 28, 2015 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Cecelia