Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Obama a President or King?
Is Obama a President or King?
Tonight Obama, presumably, will side step congress and enact his own immigration reform. Does this make him a president or a king?

Now I don't normally like to use material from Fox News because many of you are simply unwilling to hear an opposing view point when it comes from Fox News(which is silly) but I think Napolintano does a good job of framing what we should be looking when Obama presents his solution to the immigration problem.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/11/2...onal-fire/

If anyone wants to post opposing views of what we should be looking for....please do it now before Obama makes his play.

After it is all said and done, let this be the thread in which we discuss Obama's go it alone....immigration reform.
RE: Is Obama a President or King?
Dubya was a fucking shithead. NO wonder you love his sorry ass so much.
(November 20, 2014 at 12:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Dubya was a fucking shithead. NO wonder you love his sorry ass so much.

I support an open boarder. Let anyone in who wants to come in as long as they are coming to be productive. If they are coming for welfare...then keep them out. If they are coming for work or to start a business...then let them all in.

I like amnesty. What I don't like is the President of the United States to write his own laws simply because he is disillusioned with congress.

Penn Jillette does an awesome job of explaining why even if you love Obama, you should not give him a pass when he tries to be a king. Obama hasn't revealed his solution yet so we don't really know if he is trying to be king or president. His refusual to go to congress before starting a war with Libya suggest to me that Obama thinks he is above the law....That he thinks it is good to be the king....is that some anomously behavior or mindset of the man....tonight we reveal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE_qV5e_lJ0
The figure of the American President was partly modelled after the example of the German Emperor by Franklin anyways, so in a sense, he has the flair of a constitutional monarch Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Bush issued 291 executive orders, you fucking phony. Where were you complaining when he did that?

You have no credibility at all, Woodie. You are just a shill for the right-wing scumbags who are running this country into the ground. I'm surprised you don't have your own show on FOX. They could call it the Woodie is A Douchebag Hour.
Heywood, I'm starting to think your a closet homosexual with fantasies for Obama.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Obama has done fewer executive orders than any other president in history. He's made a lot of compromises with the republicans, which is not something kings would do. The USA is not a monarchy. It's not a representative republic anymore either. We're an oligarchy, meaning the problem isn't so much the politicians, but the super wealthy that are paying them off.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Woodie is enveloped in his FOX fantasy. The last thing any of these shitheads want to hear are facts.

Fucks up their bigotry.
(November 20, 2014 at 12:35 pm)Heywood Wrote: Tonight Obama, presumably, will side step congress and enact his own immigration reform. Does this make him a president or a king?

Now I don't normally like to use material from Fox News because many of you are simply unwilling to hear an opposing view point when it comes from Fox News(which is silly) but I think Napolintano does a good job of framing what we should be looking when Obama presents his solution to the immigration problem.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/11/20/is-obama-president-or-king-playing-with-constitutional-fire/[/url]

If anyone wants to post opposing views of what we should be looking for....please do it now before Obama makes his play.

After it is all said and done, let this be the thread in which we discuss Obama's go it alone....immigration reform.

When it appears to you that those highlight words might contains support for what you are about to say, even if you refrain from posting them out of tactical considerations, you still might as well go jerk off.
Heywood Wrote:Is Obama a President or King?

Was Saint Ronald Reagan a president or king?

Once again, one standard for Republicans, another for Democrats.

Fuck off you hypocrite.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 873 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1285 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 869 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1690 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 24284 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5086 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1524 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1545 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1988 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1249 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate