Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your handwriting
Your handwriting
Mine: http://imgur.com/a/FuPqs

Post yours Smile
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Your handwriting
My handwriting looks just like this. I am a computer virus with a personality.
The OP's handwriting is far, far more legible than my own. Big Grin
[Image: success-kid-bad-handwriting.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
It's way too purdy for comp science lecture notes Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 15, 2014 at 7:37 pm)Beccs Wrote: [Image: success-kid-bad-handwriting.jpg]

Bad handwriting appears to be med school requirement if the prescriptions I get are any indicator. Tongue
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I apparently missed my calling. I can barely read my own notes.
We had one of these topics not long ago. This was my entry:
[Image: tumblr_mn2am3FIFv1rrm6s4o1_1280.png]
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
My handwriting is very neat and pretty. If I get around to it, I'll share it.

And here it is.

[Image: WIN_20141215_215508_zps636ecf24.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
No kidding, I had a supervisor at a place I worked at that absolutely could not read his own cursive. What is the point of writing shit down if NO ONE in the entire world can fucking read it ??

He wasn't a terrible boss, but JFC, his handwriting was such a source of frustration to our department.