Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When In Texas look behind you.
When In Texas look behind you.
And I hate that that state is the template for our national school textbook standards.

http://www.thinkatheist.com/profiles/blo...st%3A44493
RE: When In Texas look behind you.
Wow, seems like they were really sitting in the talk waiting for something offensive to come up to get indignant, and in their overeagerness jumped the gun a bit.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

that's a old news isn't it? I'd love to hear the opinion of the kids who got dragged away by their parents that day though
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 28, 2014 at 9:00 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: that's a old news isn't it? I'd love to hear the opinion of the kids who got dragged away by their parents that day though

Yea someone just notified me of that. I hate missing shit like that. But still even today you have all sorts of science deniers.
I always thought that Waco should rightfully be named Wacko.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What do you expect from the state that keeps electing Rick Perry governor?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 28, 2014 at 10:08 am)TaraJo Wrote: What do you expect from the state that keeps electing Rick Perry governor?

And exporting stupidity incarnate by sending Louie Gohmert to Washington.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 28, 2014 at 10:49 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 28, 2014 at 10:08 am)TaraJo Wrote: What do you expect from the state that keeps electing Rick Perry governor?

And exporting stupidity incarnate by sending Louie Gohmert to Washington.

Don't forget Ted Cruz; even though I'd like to.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 28, 2014 at 11:41 am)TaraJo Wrote:
(December 28, 2014 at 10:49 am)abaris Wrote: And exporting stupidity incarnate by sending Louie Gohmert to Washington.

Don't forget Ted Cruz; even though I'd like to.

Ted is what happens when kids eat lead paint.
So, what's the creatard explaino for total lunar eclipses ??

SATAN ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1542 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 879 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1105 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1267 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 228 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1262 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 921 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7443 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  You look cute in them there Jeans.... Brian37 0 241 September 4, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Huh. Maybe They All DO Look Alike BrianSoddingBoru4 8 669 August 18, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: GUBU