Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike.
Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike.
No shit.

She gets a pass on this racist shit??

https://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-...ke-2018-10

Why?
RE: Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike.
The story is about her taking heat for it.  In what universe is that getting a pass, and are we over billary or not - it's been what, 25 years?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
She was commenting on Swisher’s possible racism and pointing out that she had the two men straight in her own head but Swisher didn’t. It may have been a little snarky but it wasn’t racist. But if you want her to bow down in shame I’m sure she will.
(November 1, 2018 at 7:59 am)onlinebiker Wrote: No shit.

She gets a pass on this racist shit??

https://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-...ke-2018-10

Why?

She did stumble there, I agree. But she was clearly being sarcastic.

But just as importantly, why does the interviewer get a pass on her confusion of the two black men?
(November 1, 2018 at 8:11 am)Khemikal Wrote: The story is about her taking heat for it.  In what universe is that getting a pass, and are we over billary or not - it's been what, 25 years?

Lol..

When I see this story on major network TV, or even NPR, then I will consider it covered.

If Trump said the same thing - it would be a headline for days.

You' re lying to yourself if you believe otherwise.
(November 1, 2018 at 8:11 am)Khemikal Wrote: The story is about her taking heat for it.  In what universe is that getting a pass, and are we over billary or not - it's been what, 25 years?

She's running for president again. For sure.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
LOL< I'm not going to say it would surprise me if she did...but I am going to say that I wish it would surprise me. The dems are great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 1, 2018 at 8:11 am)CarveTheFive Wrote: She was commenting on Swisher’s possible racism and pointing out that she had the two men straight in her own head but Swisher didn’t. It may have been a little snarky but it wasn’t racist. But if you want her to bow down in shame I’m sure she will.

That's how I read it too. She was mocking the reporter for confusing two black men. That's the charitable reading anyway.

However people are right that Trump would catch endless shit for doing the same thing. The media and Atheist forums folks basically give Trump the least charitable reading all the time.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Mostly because trumps a racist. A committed racist, no less, lol.

Hillary is a shit show and trump is a racist. Both of these statements are simultaneously true, lol.
(November 1, 2018 at 8:26 am)Khemikal Wrote: Mostly because trumps a racist. A committed racist, no less, lol.

Hillary is a shit show and trump is a racist. Both of these statements are simultaneously true, lol.

This.

Trump would get shit on because he’s the heavyweight champion of the newest wave of white supremacism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1632 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 720 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3973 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 959 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 547 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1272 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1512 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 426 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8831 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1647 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate