Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Angle Of Atheism
The Ultimate Angle Of Atheism
What's my angle do you ask?

My angle is to learn and grow so that one day I may do good things for this world. That's it.

I just want to sit in front of my computer, learning how to program, read books, go to class, and meet nice people.

And you know what? I don't need to go to church, pay tithing, or pretend I believe in something bigger than myself. I believe in myself, and that is big.

I don't need to waste time in church callings or in dead end debates. In the end, we both will know what I am for.

That is the ultimate angle of atheism. To be good, to do good, to try to be better.

You know, I don't wait till I die to start living. This is all I got! And good or bad, I'll take it and at my funeral someone will not pray for my soul, but be glad that I lived.

And to all the haters this past year and those who wished terrible things for me and said terrible things to me...that was 2014. This is now 2015 and like Big Sean says: I don't...fuck with...YOU. Wink

Here's to year of personal progress and new beginnings. Cheers!
"Just call me Bruce Wayne. I'd rather be Batman."
RE: The Ultimate Angle Of Atheism
(January 7, 2015 at 11:15 pm)Quantum1Connect Wrote: What's my angle do you ask?

My angle is to learn and grow so that one day I may do good things for this world. That's it.

I just want to sit in front of my computer, learning how to program, read books, go to class, and meet nice people.

And you know what? I don't need to go to church, pay tithing, or pretend I believe in something bigger than myself. I believe in myself, and that is big.

I don't need to waste time in church callings or in dead end debates. In the end, we both will know what I am for.

That is the ultimate angle of atheism. To be good, to do good, to try to be better.

You know, I don't wait till I die to start living. This is all I got! And good or bad, I'll take it and at my funeral someone will not pray for my soul, but be glad that I lived.

And to all the haters this past year and those who wished terrible things for me and said terrible things to me...that was 2014. This is now 2015 and like Big Sean says: I don't...fuck with...YOU. Wink

Here's to year of personal progress and new beginnings. Cheers!

My angle... hmm provide our troops with training in a safe manner with virtual reality and battle simulations and when the need arises they are prepared for anything. I am a network engineer and going to school for game and simulation currently learning c++. All in all i want the world to be more of a peaceful place. I know world peace is just a dream but it will never happen there is always wars to be fought over things such as resources.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: The Ultimate Angle Of Atheism
Sounds like a great plan Q1C, I'm happy you're doing so well Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27064 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ultimate purpose without religion... "If I Die on Mars" Mudhammam 0 967 February 12, 2015 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12447 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  A quote on the shame/pride angle of Christianity Emcelhannon 3 1104 September 3, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12117 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10462 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 11995 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "Old" atheism, "New"atheism, atheism 3.0, WTF? leo-rcc 69 38050 February 2, 2010 at 3:29 am
Last Post: tackattack
  The ultimate irony Demonaura 10 4624 March 10, 2009 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: athoughtfulman