Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dogma of Islamic immigration
The dogma of Islamic immigration
After a Muslim soldier shot dead 13 people at the Fort Hood army base in 2009, a US army chief ominously said:

"As great a tragedy as this was, it would be a shame if our diversity became a casualty as well,”

Now, following the shootings in France, and earlier in Canada and Australia, it looks like Islamic terrorism is becoming a permanent feature of Muslim populations in the West.

Just like a law of nature, it seems to be the nature of Muslim populations everywhere to produce a significant percentage who are drawn to the violent interpretation of Islam. (Hardly surprising when you read the violent biography of Mohammed).

But if you try to have a rational discussion including (1) has Muslim immigration been a benefit to the West? and (2) should we stop Muslim immigration? and (3) how should we control our remaining Muslim population?...

If you try to discuss these issues, the answer always seems to come back the same as with Fort Hood i.e. diversity is an unquestioned good, and we cannot take any firm action against our Muslim population whatsoever.

Indeed, if you ask people "how many dead Westerners would it take to change your mind about Muslim immigration/controls?" you also wont get a rational answer. It seems these questions are all out of bounds.

The logical conclusion is that Muslim immigration and the "diversity is strength" mantra are both at the level of dogma, and diversity has become a religion.

And there is no shortage of followers to this religion here on the atheist forum. Ironic, isn't it? It seems these followers are willing to sacrifice hundreds, thousands or millions of Westerners on the altar of diversity. No amount of body bags will change their minds. This is dogma. This is religion. The religion of diversity.
RE: The dogma of Islamic immigration
So let's go to the main point - What do you propose then, smart person? Do you propose banning them from Europe and breaking a significant part of every state's constitution and the declaration of human rights? Not to mention the European convention for Human Rights and the EU's rules. There's no way to kick them out, the best we can do is to restrict immigration further.

It's funny that there are horrible crimes every year perpetuated by all kinds of people, from Muslims to Christians, black, arab and white, and yet we keep pressing the Muslim key... Isn't it odd?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

1- Yes.
2- No
3- Wait..what? Control? You know who needs to be controlled? People who talk about how to best control some other group of motherfuckers.

Now, how many people would I sacrifice to prevent the vision of control you seem to be hinting at - if the decision were my own? Any of them who were willing to stand the line. Those who aren't are on their own, but when your ilk is done with me and mine, you'll just move on to the next group of "others". They'd have to stand the line one day, regardless of whether or not they wanted to. I know, I know, some muslims do terrible shit, but here in the states..it's sort of a rule that we wait until someone has committed a crime, before we hand out a sentence. I'd like to see islam disappear, personally....but I sure as hell don't want to see the conversation in my country dominated by positions like your own. If it were, I wouldn't stand the line to defend this nation at all, because it wouldn't deserve a single sacrifice.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'd be concerned with how exactly do you stop muslim immigration? How do you identify who is muslim and who is not? These checks can easily slip to racial profiling or banning people based on their name, which is not accurate and harmful.
(January 9, 2015 at 9:43 pm)mralstoner Wrote: After a Muslim soldier shot dead 13 people at the Fort Hood army base in 2009, a US army chief ominously said:

"As great a tragedy as this was, it would be a shame if our diversity became a casualty as well,”

Now, following the shootings in France, and earlier in Canada and Australia, it looks like Islamic terrorism is becoming a permanent feature of Muslim populations in the West.

Just like a law of nature, it seems to be the nature of Muslim populations everywhere to produce a significant percentage who are drawn to the violent interpretation of Islam. (Hardly surprising when you read the violent biography of Mohammed).

But if you try to have a rational discussion including (1) has Muslim immigration been a benefit to the West? and (2) should we stop Muslim immigration? and (3) how should we control our remaining Muslim population?...

If you try to discuss these issues, the answer always seems to come back the same as with Fort Hood i.e. diversity is an unquestioned good, and we cannot take any firm action against our Muslim population whatsoever.

Indeed, if you ask people "how many dead Westerners would it take to change your mind about Muslim immigration/controls?" you also wont get a rational answer. It seems these questions are all out of bounds.

The logical conclusion is that Muslim immigration and the "diversity is strength" mantra are both at the level of dogma, and diversity has become a religion.

And there is no shortage of followers to this religion here on the atheist forum. Ironic, isn't it? It seems these followers are willing to sacrifice hundreds, thousands or millions of Westerners on the altar of diversity. No amount of body bags will change their minds. This is dogma. This is religion. The religion of diversity.

Cool strawman, bro.

Oh, I almost forgot -- kill the ragheads, blah blah blah!

Dumbfuck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islamic serial killer, murderer Anti.Enslave 8 130 April 23, 2024 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Anti.Enslave
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1010 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1268 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1430 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2709 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 581 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 6013 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7845 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1330 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 3035 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3