Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central council of muslims in Germany organizes protests against Paris terror attack
Central council of muslims in Germany organizes protests against Paris terror attack
[Image: zusammen%20stehen.jpg]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Central council of muslims in Germany organizes protests against Paris terror attack
Can...can someone translate the poster for me? Ich spreche kein Deutsch
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
RE: Central council of muslims in Germany organizes protests against Paris terror attack
(January 13, 2015 at 3:17 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Can...can someone translate the poster for me? Ich spreche kein Deutsch

Stand together, show your faces.

We muslims say
Let's all stand togehter for a common cause.
As muslims we say, terror, not in our name.

And the rest is just the location and the time for the demonstration.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
http://www.tgb-berlin.de/
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Quote:Notice of the Central Council of Muslims in Germany (ZMD) and the Turkish community in Berlin (TGB):
Calling the Muslims from associations, civil society and policy vigil for a "Cosmopolitan and tolerant Germany and for freedom of expression and freedom of religion" on Pariser Platz (Brandenburger Tor) on 13.01.2015 at 18.00 clock!
We Muslims in Germany condemn the dastardly terrorist attacks in France in the strongest terms. We want to express our solidarity with the French people expressed. We mourn with you and the families of the victims!
There is no justification for such acts. This is a hostile and inhuman act against our free society. Due to this fact, our Prophet was not avenged, but our faith was betrayed and our Muslim principles dragged through the mud.

Good for them. I'm impressed with the response from moderates, this seems like the largest vocalisation to date.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 356 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 443 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Poland, Germany, France all love me Brian37 4 1589 April 21, 2023 at 7:05 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 483 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3379 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1228 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 476 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  There's a social pandemic poisoning Europe: hatred of Muslims WinterHold 23 1330 November 2, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 411 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Protests in Belgrade FlatAssembler 3 291 July 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Porcupine