Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Kyle
Chris Kyle
The Navy Seal who supposedly killed a shit-load of bad guys now has a movie out about him. This is the same guy who made up a lot of BS stories like punching-out Jesse Ventura and murdering a bunch of looters in New Orleans after Katrina along with his buddy atop the Superdome. He's also the same guy who got murdered by a fellow veteran suffering from PTSD who he took to a firing range.

Take a guy suffering from PTSD to a firing range? Am I the only one who thinks that isn't such a good idea?

I don't know what to think about this guy. As a former military member myself, I honor his service to this county. At the same time, he seems like a freaking nut. What do you think?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Chris Kyle
Normal people think war is hell. The ones who seem to like it are untrustworthy.
Yeah, when he got killed and I heard that the shooting range was "therapy" for the PTSD, I thought to myself that would be about as therapeutic as smearing crap on an open wound.

(January 20, 2015 at 7:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Normal people think war is hell. The ones who seem to like it are untrustworthy.

That's very good. I guess that succinctly sums up my feelings about Chris Kyle. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but those are my feelings as well.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Chris Kyle was a piece of shit.

https://storify.com/RaniaKhalek/american...-own-words
I look forward to seeing the film, though my only qualm are the right wing nuts who think the killing of 150+ human beings warrants a celebration.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I'm still trying to decide who's better looking, Chris Kyle, or Brad Cooper done up as Chris Kyle.

Jesus, I just want to throw my heels up in the air and see which one can last longer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyle Rittenhouse Trial onlinebiker 352 22054 November 25, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse onlinebiker 154 6616 September 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  FOXtards Upset With Chris Wallace. Minimalist 7 1084 November 4, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Chris Cornell Dead chimp3 11 2141 May 18, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Texas Governor declares Feb 2nd Chris Kyle Day Aroura 51 6931 May 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist