Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
How many here still think the kid is guilty of murder?

How many think the prosecutor screwed the pooch and lost this case?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...390215001/

Monday is closing arguements - then it goes to the jury. 

I would be very surprised if he is convicted on any of the greater charges.
RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
[Image: DB91-CE9-B-F170-4204-8-A0-E-BE15-C9167-E2-D.jpg]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Trial by meme , eh?

And BTW --

When is Mr Grosskreutz ( the third person Mr Rittenhouse shot) going to be charged with weapons crimes?

He brought a loaded.pistol - with one in the chamber - to this "protest" - and was pointing it at the defendant when the defendant shot him.

It seems to me if one is guilty - they BOTH are.

But oddly - i can find nothing about charges against him....

Why is that?
I haven't been following the trial very closely. I figured it would be a shit show. The little bit I have read make it pretty clear that the judge is a loon.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 12, 2021 at 4:37 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I haven't been following the trial very closely.  I figured it would be a shit show.  The little bit I have read make it pretty clear that the judge is a loon.

Up till now he was apparently well thought of in that area...

And this Wisconsin publication says that he has not been charged..

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/1...testifies/

Seems like an unfair application of the law...
Killing irony dead.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The really " fun" part about this goatfuck?

There were no innocents in this mess.

Just a bunch of fucked up people trying to take justice into their own hands ---

And if this kid is acquitted - the riots will start all over again.....

They never learn.
(November 12, 2021 at 4:19 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Trial by meme , eh?

And BTW --

When is Mr Grosskreutz ( the third person Mr Rittenhouse shot) going to be charged with weapons crimes?

He brought a loaded.pistol - with one in the chamber - to this "protest" - and was pointing it at the defendant when the defendant shot him.

Why is that?

Given that Grossenkreutz’ actions were done to neutralize the threat from an active shooter (given that Rittenhouse had shot several people by that point, this seems like a plausible self-defense claim), never actually fired the gun, and that, unlike Grossenkreutz, Rittenhouse actually killed two people, it makes sense that the law would come down harder on Rittenhouse than Grossenkreutz.

Frankly, it’d be even more odd if the law didn’t prioritise the case of a man who killed two people and shot a third over a man who aimed a gun at someone he thought was an active shooter (because he had just killed two people) but never actually got to fire the gun.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 12, 2021 at 4:37 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I haven't been following the trial very closely.  I figured it would be a shit show.  The little bit I have read make it pretty clear that the judge is a loon.

Oh boy has it been a shit show, and the judge in his case seems to be licking Kyle's dick.
(November 12, 2021 at 5:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(November 12, 2021 at 4:19 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Trial by meme , eh?

And BTW --

Why is that?

Given that Grossenkreutz’ actions were done to neutralize the threat from an active shooter (given that Rittenhouse had shot several people by that point, this seems like a plausible self-defense claim), never actually fired the gun, and that, unlike Grossenkreutz, Rittenhouse actually killed three people, it makes sense that the law would come down harder on Rittenhouse than Grossenkreutz.

Uh... That is one way of looking at it.

The other is he was pointing a gun at someone defending himself....

Read the article. He said under oath that Rittenhouse did NOT fire until he pointrd his pistol at Rittenhouse 

If Grosskruerz had fired first ( they were at point blank range) would HE be up on charges? 

There really isn' t an innocent party here.

They ALL fucked up.

And he killed 2. Wounded 1.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chauvin Murder Trial onlinebiker 644 36607 May 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse onlinebiker 154 6184 September 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 407 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Good strategy if you face an impending trial abaris 2 634 August 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Adnan Syed Gets a New Trial SteelCurtain 0 374 July 1, 2016 at 4:35 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Texas Governor declares Feb 2nd Chris Kyle Day Aroura 51 6829 May 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Wesolowski found dead before trial Longhorn 9 2381 August 28, 2015 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Chris Kyle AFTT47 6 1406 January 21, 2015 at 12:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13