Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOXtards Upset With Chris Wallace.
FOXtards Upset With Chris Wallace.
Who is about the only thing on that whole fucking shitball network worth listening to!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/fox-new...eat-trump/

Quote:Fox viewers fume after Chris Wallace wonders if Obama could beat Trump: ‘This is sycophant BS like on CNN!’
RE: FOXtards Upset With Chris Wallace.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Jor. Stop watching that shit. It'll rot your brain.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
So we're speculating about how fucking stupid Americans are.

Pretty fucking stupid, obviously.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(November 3, 2018 at 2:45 am)AFTT47 Wrote: So we're speculating about how fucking stupid Americans are.

Pretty fucking stupid, obviously.

Yeah, we are, aren't we.
This just shows how peurile Fox viewers are. They were saying that Cesar Sayoc had the mind of a 15 year old, but the level of comment we see here is similar.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 3, 2018 at 1:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: Who is about the only thing on that whole fucking shitball network worth listening to!

Shepard Smith is the only thing on that network worth listening to.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
And now the Foxtards are whining even more!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/hell-ha...ly-trumps/

Quote:‘What the hell is happening’: Fox News viewers lose it after network shows more of Obama’s Georgia rally than Trump’s

Quote:Fox News viewers were furious at their network of choice after they said more of President Barack Obama’s rally in Georgia was shown than President Donald Trump’s.

Sucks to be them, I guess!
Wait, Fox News for real showed more of Obama's rally than Trump's? Big Grin

Although it could be just a pathetic way of goading their viewers into getting steamed up and going out to vote -Republican, of course.

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch? Minimalist 3 596 September 13, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Will Upset The WLB! Minimalist 0 490 June 22, 2017 at 11:32 am
  Chris Cornell Dead chimp3 11 2136 May 18, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Sheriff Shitstain Upset That His Tents Are Coming Down Minimalist 1 796 April 4, 2017 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  President Klump gets upset at Snoop Dogg Autumnlicious 6 1571 March 17, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Texas Governor declares Feb 2nd Chris Kyle Day Aroura 51 6856 May 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm
  Drunk Driver, Content May Upset Some MTL 21 4961 March 29, 2016 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Chris Kyle AFTT47 6 1410 January 21, 2015 at 12:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13