Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Cornell Dead
Chris Cornell Dead
Dead at 52 .
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Chris Cornell Dead
I liked his James Bond theme.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Yeah this is sad. He seemed to be one of those guys that fellow musicians respected as much as or more than the fans.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
WHAT?!

My heart is now forever broken Sad </3
He will never be outshined
I . . . didn't like his music. I'm sorry for his fans, friends, family, though. I heard it might have been suicide. That's tragic.
Much of what he wrote spoke to me. One hell of a wordsmith, and perhaps the best rock singer ever.

Thanks for the music and the memories, Chris.

Appears to be suicide, 'm'afraid. Was in the middle of a tour, finished a show in Detroit, went back to his hotel room, and hanged himself.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
I liked metal music when I was in high school 1970's. In the '80s I was into punk rock and it was cool to hate metal . When Soundgarden and Pearl Jam came out I had to admit metal was cool again. I agree with Thumpalumpacus. Cornell might be one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time. Slaves and Bulldozers!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Even though his music wasn't particularly to my taste, there's no question that Cornell was a phenomenal talent. A great loss.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOXtards Upset With Chris Wallace. Minimalist 7 1078 November 4, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Texas Governor declares Feb 2nd Chris Kyle Day Aroura 51 6829 May 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Chris Kyle AFTT47 6 1406 January 21, 2015 at 12:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13