Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thousands march in DC for pro-life rally
Thousands march in DC for pro-life rally
https://www.facebook.com/topic/March-for...0250532183

ROFLOL

Some of those comments.

Quote:I love to see the youth there! They are our hope for the future! Raise them right, counteract the liberal indoctrination in the public schools, and they will grow up and change things - including getting Roe v Wade overturned!

To which I responded with:

Quote:Lol get real. The numbers of youth who are in support of pro-choice are rising, the youth who support pro-life are getting rarer.

All your grandstanding is hilarious. Triumphant declarations of victories from the losing party.

Nothing more pathetic than that.

It's true, though. These morons are becoming less and less numerous. The ratio of pro-lifers to pro-choicers is getting more in our favor, less in theirs. And yet they hear of a rally for it and they instantly start getting all hyped over the victory they will never see.

I love it.
RE: Thousands march in DC for pro-life rally
Quote: The ratio of pro-lifers to pro-choicers is getting more in our favor, less in theirs.

Except in the base of the republicunt party.
I like that "thousands", how many "thousands"?

They were claiming 500,000. Wonder how off there count was.
This thread suddenly reminded me of Judith Jarvis Thomson's essay A Defense of Abortion, which I read recently for a philosophy class. It's a fairly interesting read (about 13 pages long), and presented some points that I hadn't thought of. It's actually from the 1970s, so some of you may have already heard of it.

http://spot.colorado.edu/~heathwoo/Phil1...homson.htm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 163 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2215 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2048 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Time for The WLB To Hold Another Rally, I Guess Minimalist 4 1470 April 30, 2017 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Meanwhile, in Romania - half a million march against the government pocaracas 14 2729 February 25, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Samantha Bee - Pro Life? Bullshit. Minimalist 0 758 May 24, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro-Clinton Super PAC Caught Spending $1 Million on Social Media Trolls ReptilianPeon 12 2601 April 27, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Most accurate depiction of a Hitler campaign rally Heat 15 2047 March 15, 2016 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Debunking pro-death penalty arguments Dystopia 2 2062 January 2, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
  Pro-life atheists Avodaiah 407 55390 May 29, 2014 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Whateverist