Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you seen "The Ledge"
Have you seen "The Ledge"
If you haven't seen "The Ledge" , you should make a point of doing so !

After an exhaustive, on-going debate becomes heated, a Fundamentalist Christian holds his own wife at gun point and forces a life long Atheist onto a ledge, and tells him that he will kill her if he doesn't jump within one hour to prove he will die for his beliefs.

STELLAR cast, amazing Indy film ! A must see, my little description does it no justice.

Doc
RE: Have you seen "The Ledge"
Yes, awesome movie I really enjoyed it! Good cast for a little indie flick too. Terrance Howard was awesome as always.
"Bake the children in the pies, sip the tea, watch your demise, tip your hat, don't be ashamed, we're all afraid"

"[God] sounds like an abusive lover, 'But dear, I wouldn't beat you if you didn't make me angry'" - Nope

My problem with religious people is not the fact that they hold the beliefs they do, my problem is when they claim that those beliefs make logical sense. If you wish to hold beliefs in fairy tales, that is fine with me. I still think you're silly, but that is fine. But the moment you claim that your views concerning those subjects can safely operate in any realm other than the realm of faith and/or fiction is the moment you deserve to be called on your bullshit.
RE: Have you seen "The Ledge"
Sadly this guy has left, he changed his name as a "fuck you" to everyone.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone seen: Solo, the new Star Wars cash cow wanna-be Whateverist 65 6521 May 29, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  You've seen it, you can't unsee it, and it'll change your perception of music forever Alex K 5 1242 April 23, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Novels: what have you read recently, how did it affect you and do you recommend it? Whateverist 16 3551 July 14, 2016 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  One of the best effing shows I have ever seen. Foxaèr 0 604 July 8, 2016 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anyone else seen Woodie Allen's movie "Magic In The Moonlight"? Whateverist 12 2706 August 9, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Seen Django jet??? Something completely different 20 3312 January 29, 2013 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Rate the Last Movie You Have Seen muhtesem insan 14 2920 January 31, 2011 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: muhtesem insan