Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Free will" = Coercion
"Free will" = Coercion
To have free will is to be coerced into doing things? What the?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0wSjJAsrAk
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
RE: "Free will" = Coercion
that seems like....god is baiting people into hell.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Anyone who hasn't experienced nonstampcollector needs to stop whatever stupid crap they are doing and watch all his videos right now Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Well you see Pizza, it's COMPLICATED. God is Good so everything that is not God is not good, and therefore, by the Principle of the Middle School Girl, God cannot associate with his less than good creation, which is hell for them. However, if the creation WANTS to be good by being like God---which means doing everything he determines at his leisure, due to his nature of being good and determining good things because anything determined by him is good, then by the Law of the Magical Virgin's Blood he can forget that you're not as good as him.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
See, I've got a backbone the size of Mount Everest so I'd still tell that idiot God to stuff it, even if I thought he was real and he's gonna punish me. Because I don't trust him for shit, and he'll just do it anyway if he wants. Maybe he'll respect me standing up to him, being the first person ever who believed in him and has done so.

Actually I'm a cowardly little twat, but it's the thought that counts.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The free will argument demonstrates that christians don't understand free will. Esquilax 91 17515 May 2, 2014 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Ryantology