Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free interpretation of the Genesis 3:5 KJV
Free interpretation of the Genesis 3:5 KJV
Quote:For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Ignoring the will of the Supreme Being, the human decides himself what is true to him and what is false to him. He becomes as the omniscient god. The false god, with false omnisciency.

There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

The false atheist does not believe in own divinity for the same reason: he is the false god. A god can do and can think what ever He wants: the opinion of a god is the objective reality... as the delusion of this false god.

The "false atheist" is ready to lie to my face: "it is nonsense", "your brain is broken", "ban the idiot", if my proof tells him unpleasant things (like the eternal hell-fire). Correct?

But remember the Film: "hard to be a god"!

So, the True Atheists shall invent a text 10--1000 words long, which will convinced a false atheist? Laugh out load Would a philosophical article 10--1000 words long convert you to True Atheism? Is it possible? Are you open to the philosophical proofs?

ABOUT THE HELL:

Prior to Creation there was no time. Nobody can expect such craziness as a sin, because the crazy satan (the possessed joker in the Batman movies) is the author of any sin (so, the sinners are under the copyright terms). So, the Creator has created the Universe without any plan to create the hell.

Quote:Atheist: nobody deserves eternal punishment for anything.

How selfish! Any convinced criminal says "I am innocent", or "the punishment is too cruel!" But the True Atheists are thinking about the survival of the humankind:

the existence of hell and the preachings of hell greatly improve the crime statistics.

Quote:Atheist: If the threat of hell is so good at reducing crime then why do the numbers of criminals by religion not show that?

Because the false atheists are successfully destroying our spiritual weapon - the fear of the hell. This destruction was not so active just some decades ago.

The false theists do consider themselves as the "holy" ones: "once is saved, then saved forever." Therefore, they are more likely to commit a new sin. After that they just would say in their bedroom: "Jesus, forgive me my murder." Because they are false theists.

Here is the reason of the strange statistics: the preaches do no preach the Hell out of you:
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/artic...ns-on-hell

FROM DISCUSSION:

Quote:Atheist: Who created theSatan if not theCreator? And if theCreator created theUniverse without a plan to create theHell what does that say about theCreator’s omniscience? TheBatman has a higher claim on theReality than theBorg and its fantasies.

The divine omniscience is not magical. The omniscience is connected to the omnipresence. The Creator has created the good angel Lucifer. Then the Lucifer has invented the sin, and became the satan. See the parable: the mother of Adolf Hitler has not murdered the Jews.

Quote:Atheist: So, what was north of the north pole again?

Suppose a clock is showing 10.00.
Suppose the Creation was at 9.00. So, one is sure, what this clock has never shown the 8.00. The 8.00 is prior to Creation. Capisce?

All are True God's slaves. Even the rebellious satan. But even the rebellion will run out. It is act of the freewill: "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10,11 KJV

The satan is crazy, because the satan has rejected the Holy Trinity.
Am I crazy too? Prove this! Nobody is crazy, until the opposite is proven. Prove us, what I have rejected the Jesus Christ, then we all would know, what I am crazy.

Quote:Atheist: A person lost in a miasma of deception.

So, no person is here. This is philosophy of any mass-murderer. Such evil people must burn in hell for ever. Laugh out load Correct, dear friend?
In fact, the false atheism causes the total solipsism. Let us debunk the solipsism. If I am having no brain, then what is writing? Is it my soul?

THE END
RE: Free interpretation of the Genesis 3:5 KJV
Religion only offers to suffer in the name of its ideals. Even if it sounds authentic or noble, I still don't understand why I should "bow" before this mass hysteria of fear in hell and forced servitude. Its fucking depressing.
Well, that's just like... your opinion, man
Borgy is flaring up again. Do we have any ointment for that?
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(November 1, 2016 at 4:21 am)theBorg Wrote: If I am having no brain, then what is writing? Is it my soul?

You have a brain inside your head. It is your ass, where you have your head stuck into.
(November 1, 2016 at 4:21 am)theBorg Wrote: [...] If I am having no brain, then what is writing? Is it my soul?

THE END

You do have a brain. It's just that, when you were a baby, your mom dropped you on your head a bunch of times, by the look of it.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I started reading it but stopped when I saw the words "false atheist".
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Allow me to retort: blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Is there a false theBorg also? And, if so, does it make any amount of sense?
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
"the opinion of a god is the objective reality"

Your god's opinion can't be objective. Opinion is subjective by its nature. We're talking about opinions such as rape, slavery, and mass murder being acceptable under certain restrictions, while two consenting same sex adults making love, or picking up sticks on the wrong day of the week is a death sentence. 

Infinite punishment for finite crimes is unjust by its nature. The reasons should be obvious enough not to warrant explanation. Though since opinions on what hell is differs, then it's hard to say if it will be any punishment at all. A lake of fire would be senseless torture, while separation from the god of the bible would be preferable to heaven.

My interpretation of that passage is that your god is weak and insecure. He doesn't know how to handle other people thinking for themselves. The rest of the bible shows this in the fact that about the only way he knows how to deal with other people is having them killed, or threatening to kill them. He sends someone to try to save all of Humanity, and Jesus admits right in the book that it's only going to work for a minority of people. Your god is a childish failure.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 9141 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  There are no answers in Genesis LinuxGal 248 19612 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheist Bible Study 1: Genesis GrandizerII 614 68149 March 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Genesis interpretations - how many are there? Fake Messiah 129 16936 January 22, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: donlor
  OK, Christians! I have my KJV! chimp3 166 30598 April 12, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: He lives
  Truth in a story which is entirely dependent upon subjective interpretation Astonished 47 5993 January 10, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Genesis - The Prequel! Time Traveler 12 3239 May 17, 2016 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Love333
  Rewriting the bible part 1 - Genesis dyresand 4 1942 March 12, 2016 at 3:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  god is a moron - genesis dyresand 70 18756 August 7, 2015 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Real Bible: Genesis Chapter 1 Theoretical Skeptic 25 7026 May 6, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Hatshepsut