Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like we won one
Looks like we won one
The Impostor had sent political operatives to Israel to try to defeat Netanyahu.
Knowing how badly BHO wants to divide and destroy Israel, we have been praying for victory for Bibi.
RE: Looks like we won one
*Pats Professor on the head*

Of course you have, prof. Of course you have.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Who won?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 18, 2015 at 8:18 am)robvalue Wrote: Who won?

The Prof's political side, I think. Not all Christians blindly support Israel in everything that it does.

Prof, I thought your antiChrist was supposed to rebuild the Jewish temple. Shouldn't you be worried about any politician that is too friendly with Israel?
I'm pretty sure Bibi's megalomaniacal policies towards his neighbors in Palestine will be more than enough to ensure that Israel remains weakened and divided.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(March 18, 2015 at 8:09 am)professor Wrote: The Impostor had sent political operatives to Israel to try to defeat Netanyahu.
Knowing how badly BHO wants to divide and destroy Israel, we have been praying for victory for Bibi.
Just so we're clear, which is the particular step in this whole play that will kick-start the apocalypse?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
It's weird that people have to advise god what the best thing to do is via prayer. You'd think he'd already know.

Or if he does know, they are praying he doesn't knowingly do something other than the best thing.

Or lastly, he always does the best thing, so prayer is irrelevant.

Either way, it's a messed up fucking system.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I don't know what we're doing, but I smell a train wreck and I want in.
We're all going to blow up, I think. Maybe sooner than previously thought.

Index of my best videos
Political operatives? You mean like he sent his American version of James Bond?

I really do feel sorry for you, prof, because you're going to take this revelations conspiracy crap to your deathbed, and probably even profess it with your last breath.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raising the minimum wage won't help Foxaèr 156 7694 June 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 810 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10961 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10264 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If you won the lottery..... Brian37 18 871 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1008 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Nice Gesture But It Probably Won't Help Minimalist 0 201 October 14, 2018 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why Trump likely won't be impeached Foxaèr 6 1216 July 23, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6043 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Looks Like The Bromance Is Over Minimalist 31 2131 June 5, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist