Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist jokes (just for good humor)
Racist jokes (just for good humor)
Sometimes the best jokes are the most racist or prejudice. So do your worst!

A young black Jewish boy came from school one day and asked his dad a strange question.
"Dad, am I more black or more Jew?"

The dad replied by saying
"It shouldn't matter son, why do you ask this question?"

The son then said
"My friend Billy is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it"
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
RE: Racist jokes (just for good humor)
I feel bad for laughing at this... But damn it's funny
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Blush
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 19, 2015 at 12:24 pm)Dystopia Wrote: I feel bad for laughing at this... But damn it's funny

I disagree. It isn't funny. It is hurtful and demeaning.

I'm trying to decide who is the bigger idiot - Dirty Deeds for posting the joke or you for finding it funny.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2015 at 5:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 19, 2015 at 12:24 pm)Dystopia Wrote: I feel bad for laughing at this... But damn it's funny

I disagree. It isn't funny. It is hurtful and demeaning.

I'm trying to decide who is the bigger idiot - Dirty Deeds for posting the joke or you for finding it funny.

Boru
I laughed, but I never said it wasn't hurtful - It is.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

What sound does a Jew bird make:

"Cheap."
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(March 19, 2015 at 6:22 pm)Nestor Wrote: What sound does a Jew bird make:

"Cheap."

What sound does a bigot make?

'Ok, I'm not a racist or anything, but this one is REALLY funny...'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2015 at 6:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 19, 2015 at 6:22 pm)Nestor Wrote: What sound does a Jew bird make:

"Cheap."

What sound does a bigot make?

'Ok, I'm not a racist or anything, but this one is REALLY funny...'

Boru
I got it from Jason Jones on the Daily Show when he went to Iran to interview "terrorists." Are you really so sensitive and fundamentalist that you believe anyone who makes a joke about stereotypes is a bigot?
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Quote:Are you really so sensitive and fundamentalist that you believe anyone who makes a joke about stereotypes is a bigot?

Yes. Next stupid question, please.

Boru
(March 19, 2015 at 6:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Are you really so sensitive and fundamentalist that you believe anyone who makes a joke about stereotypes is a bigot?

Yes. Next stupid question, please.

Boru
Spoken like a prude. I'll be sure to police my comments less I offend your latest tastes.
[/sarcasm]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanna be your humor Hammer! Brian37 0 450 August 30, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Danger Of Humor. Brian37 4 744 August 24, 2021 at 7:49 am
  Jokes you've pulled on friends... Brian37 51 3004 February 29, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 1155 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 1990 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Rank humor tackattack 3 364 December 1, 2018 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Knock-knock jokes, atheist style. Reltzik 4 945 November 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Oklahoma and sports humor. Brian37 0 269 September 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm
  Humor but not humor. "Trump is......." Brian37 27 2523 December 3, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Creationism Jokes ScienceAf 2 1413 August 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Chad32