Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dad jokes?
Dad jokes?
What’s the silliest joke your dad ever told?
RE: Dad jokes?
Q. Why did the frog cross the road?

A. To get to his flatmate!
There are no atheists in terrorist training camps.

How much time you got buddy, lol?

Daaaaad, can you put on my shoes? -No, they're too small for me.
Can I buy a book mark? Can I buy a book mark? Can I buy a book mark? -Why do you keep calling me Mark?
Do you want your milk in a bag? -No, you can leave it in the jug.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Q: What did the termite say at a house fire?

A: "Oh boy! Barbecue tonight!"
Disappointing theists since 1968!
My Texan host dad:

Why do you Germans go to the restroom?

You're a peein'
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What’s a dinosaur’s least favorite reindeer?

Comet
(December 13, 2019 at 1:35 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: What’s a dinosaur’s least favorite reindeer?

Comet

And the weather outside is frightful
but the fires are also pretty frightful
and since we've no place to go
Aaaaaaaaahrgh *dies*
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Here's my dad joke:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-60136.html
My dad once shouted at my brother and I, when we were acting up, “There are times I wish I’d pulled out and sprayed you two over the sheets!”

Stay classy, Dr Dad.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 17, 2019 at 9:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: My dad once shouted at my brother and I, when we were acting up, “There are times I wish I’d pulled out and sprayed you two over the sheets!”

Stay classy, Dr Dad.

😱

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes you've pulled on friends... Brian37 51 3005 February 29, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Knock-knock jokes, atheist style. Reltzik 4 946 November 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Creationism Jokes ScienceAf 2 1413 August 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fart Jokes - Historically Minimalist 7 1876 September 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Practical jokes Ashground 13 3490 August 4, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  Anybody know of any jokes that mock God? IanHulett 15 5136 July 17, 2015 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Best (and possibly most bored) Dad Ever rexbeccarox 15 2736 June 5, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Racist jokes (just for good humor) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 79 14709 April 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Islamic Jokes Forsaken 32 12116 January 30, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Jokes Phatt Matt s 18 4344 March 25, 2014 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s