Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least be free in this world! Imam Hussain.
At least be free in this world! Imam Hussain.
Imam Hussain has said, “If you don’t believe in any religion and don’t fear the Resurrection Day, at least be free in this world.”

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 45, P. 51)

The context of this, was that even if they didn't believe they had a divine duty to overthrow Yazeed (A Tyrant and oppressor) and help Imam Hussain and would be accountable for not doing so, at least, they should do so to be free in this world.

As we can Imam Hussain was teaching society should have freedom and not be under the whims of tyrants.
RE: At least be free in this world! Imam Hussain.
Looking at the islamic world I'd say he failed miserably.
(March 23, 2015 at 3:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: As we can Imam Hussain was teaching society should have freedom and not be under the whims of tyrants.

All gods are tyrants.
(March 23, 2015 at 3:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Imam Hussain has said, “If you don’t believe in any religion and don’t fear the Resurrection Day, at least be free in this world.”

As we can Imam Hussain was teaching society should have freedom and not be under the whims of tyrants.

Because the real world applies constraints on 'free' will making libertarian freedom impossible.
If I could be truely free, I wouldn't need the rocket belt I was promised. I'd just be able to fly because I wanted to.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
That's why he died alone. People never understood him..Thank you for copying this, mysticKnight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 459 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting Drich 114 13328 July 7, 2016 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  At least 70 dead by Islamic extremists. downbeatplumb 15 3727 April 5, 2015 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  British imam explains how Muslims should humiliate Christians mralstoner 16 3034 July 2, 2014 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd