Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British imam explains how Muslims should humiliate Christians
British imam explains how Muslims should humiliate Christians
British Islamist Abu Waleed: Muslims Should Humiliate Christians to Make them Convert to Islam.

And as usual, it's "radicals" like this freak who are the ones quoting chapter and verse from the Koran (or Hadith, in this case).

Meanwhile the audience is in hysterics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJM_fPlWFgI
RE: British imam explains how Muslims should humiliate Christians
(June 30, 2014 at 8:33 am)mralstoner Wrote: British Islamist Abu Waleed: Muslims Should Humiliate Christians to Make them Convert to Islam.

And as usual, it's "radicals" like this freak who are the ones quoting chapter and verse from the Koran (or Hadith, in this case).

Meanwhile the audience is in hysterics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJM_fPlWFgI

Atheists were Humiliating Christians before it was cool Cool Shades
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Abu there is kinda hot.

Wonder if he would stick it in me ???

Wonder if I could stick it in him ??????????????????
Abu looks like a horse's ass. He should shave.
Hairy bottom bitches are the best.
Why do these imams sound like two year old children?

Some one please change this idiots diaper!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This is the sort of thing that causes me to respond, yes I'm not just atheist, I'm anti-theist.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
And I want him to try this shit in America! I would have shot him.

That shit doesn't even work in their own fucking countries, because this would cause riots. Infidels would go ape shit in most of those countries. They do not want to join the United Nations, ok, but they need to learn that the rest of the world does not believe in their sadistic books.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(June 30, 2014 at 11:28 am)Dragonetti Wrote: And I want him to try this shit in America! I would have shot him.

That shit doesn't even work in their own fucking countries, because this would cause riots. Infidels would go ape shit in most of those countries. They do not want to join the United Nations, ok, but they need to learn that the rest of the world does not believe in their sadistic books.

It's a shame some UN members think Muslim countries are fit to sign the declaration of human rights because they have a different interpretation of them. Just like China, China has always signed all human rights protocols because they claim to have a different interpretation of them
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

They treat everyone who is not part of their religion like 3rd class citizens. They treat animals better.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 462 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2190 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4022 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5650 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11494 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7634 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1587 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1008 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 511 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17624 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold