Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Robertson Hates Atheists
Phil Robertson Hates Atheists
Quote:Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him."

Robertson continued:

"And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'
Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'
If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/25...36662.html

Robertson is a disturbed individual. No one needs religion to know child rape, decapitation of innocent women and severing a man's penis all done while mocking the dad's lack of beliefs is not only wrong but pretty damned sick. Hopefully, he never physically hurts anyone but his example is disturbingly specific.
RE: Phil Robertson Hates Atheists
He should get that checked out by a professional.

Can I meanwhile please just keep cuddling fluffy bunnies in my atheosphere here? I don't want to go on a moider and neutering spree
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hillbilly nutjob with too much guns, time and money at his hands, craving for attention. The alarming thing about it is the scene he develops. He's got it all figured out in minute detail. There's obviously some serious fantasy involved. I bet, forensic psychologists would keep an eye on that one.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 25, 2015 at 6:39 am)Alex K Wrote: He should get that checked out by a professional.

Can I meanwhile please just keep cuddling fluffy bunnies in my atheosphere here? I don't want go go on a moider and neutering spree

Obviously you haven't absorbed the atheist code. Terrorizing innocent people is just a family holiday for us. If you are going to cuddle bunnies then the very least you can do is knock over the walkers of a few elderly people first. Shesh.
This is pretty disturbingly detailed. I'm sure sweet buttery baby Jesus approves...
What in the hell?

Doesn't the fact that atheists aren't all doing this not worry him about his conclusions? What version of reality are people like this living in?

As usual, I think he's projecting. This seems like an admission of what he would do without the fear of god holding him in check. And if so, keep believing you psycho. Just keep your insane gibberish to yourself.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Ok, fine, I admit defeat, he's got me convinced. We need religion. Not to believe in it ourselves, mind you, but to keep the nutjobs at bay.

But more seriously - I don't think these people are all psychopaths. I imagine it must be like having walked with a crutch from early childhood on even though you didn't really need it. You never develop the leg muscle to stand on your own, and without the crutch, the only thing you can imagine happening is to fall down. That analogy may be flawed, so what I mean is that if you get this rigid framework of right and rong from the very beginning, how are you ever supposed to clearly reflect about what you think is right and wrong, and the value of life and the meaning of death, taking into account empathy and all that.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(March 25, 2015 at 7:20 am)robvalue Wrote: ..
Doesn't the fact that atheists aren't all doing this not worry him about his conclusions? What version of reality are people like this living in?

That's why christians are so sure that we non-murdering atheists really acknowledge jesus as real and we just just hate god because he won't let us sin without feeling guilty.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(March 25, 2015 at 7:27 am)Brakeman Wrote:
(March 25, 2015 at 7:20 am)robvalue Wrote: ..

That's why christians are so sure that we non-murdering atheists really acknowledge jesus as real and we just just hate god because he won't let us sin without feeling guilty.

Yeah, like, so you claim you're an atheist? Well prove it and kill everyone!

Tongue

The penis chopping is a nice touch.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God hates republicans Anomalocaris 1 249 October 9, 2022 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Wonder The WLB Hates Germany. Minimalist 14 4023 June 2, 2017 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Even Sadiq hates Corbyn... account_inactive 8 1888 August 21, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Fuck you, Pat Robertson Cyberman 60 9507 August 30, 2015 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire