Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck you, Pat Robertson
Fuck you, Pat Robertson
Televangelist told a mother that God killed her three-year-old to stop the next Hitler

Quote:“As far as God’s concerned, He knows the end from the beginning and He sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease,” he said.

“God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while he’s a baby, he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.”

Or maybe "God" killed the child to stop it growing up to be another Pat Robertson.

Hurry up and fucking die, you loathsome piece of shit.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Fuck you, Pat Robertson
I threw up in my mouth.

How peculiar that your fucking god didn't see fit to kill the FIRST Hitler. What a disgusting thing to say to a mourning parent. I feel like I need a shower just from reading that shit.
Now I'm confused. Is he endorsing infanticide in general or only when god does it? Strange and mysterious ways made even stranger by the ridiculous tools who endeavor to explain Him.
Ugh, what vile scum Sad How dare he talk to her like that.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
So Pat is openly admitting that gawd fucks up on a regular basis.  If he can see into the future and know that a child is going to be another hitler or pat robinson, then he should have never "created" the baby in the first place.

Why would a loving gawd give such a precious gift to parents only to rip that gift away because he himself fucked up, give me a break!
"It's ok, maybe your beloved recently deceased three year old child had it coming"

Classy
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
So was Hitler killed off as a baby and what we saw was his ghost? And by that logic, why do we still find fully grown serial killers and other scum today?

I am starting to doubt if I should even consider him a human being at this point.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

"he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.”

So what's the problem with abortion then?
(June 11, 2015 at 8:20 am)Stimbo Wrote: Or maybe "God" killed the child to stop it growing up to be another Pat Robertson.

Hurry up and fucking die, you loathsome piece of shit.

If it wasn't so fucking disgusting being directed at a grieving mother, there's irony in this statement. God didn't kill the real Hitler, he didn't kill the real Stalin and he didn't kill the real serial killers. But now he's Pat's deus ex machina preventing this particular child from having a life.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I've never wanted to hit an old man more in all my life.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1351 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 491 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1496 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1120 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1633 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 637 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1665 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 988 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25507 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  And If You Really Need To Find A Dumb Fuck, So. Carolina Is The Place To Look Minimalist 13 1258 April 7, 2018 at 7:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda