Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank god, I finished this MVC project finally !
Thank god, I finished this MVC project finally !
Hello.

I've been busy lately trying to learn MVC via self study. I didn't take the Microsoft course since it's..mmm microsoft is a monopoly, despite its awesome tech.

Thankfully, I managed to pull this site out, purchase a domain & launch it !!

You can visit it here :
(snip)

The goal of the site -aside from acting as a container for my projects- is actually an open source contribution. The idea of spreading knowledge for free is just beyond any other goal.

By providing such projects online, protected by the CCSA license, scholars can actually get new ideas and hence : use guaranteed to work code for their own private development.
Stackoverflow.com is just one famous example of that.

I didn't upload any projects yet, though their descriptions & templates are there, as soon as I upload them to the server (probably tomorrow) it will be ready !

There are some wrong sentences & stuff that I would edit very soon, though that doesn't ruin the achievement ^^

Tell me what you think about the site's design in general along with its idea.

Thank you for reading.

And sorry too for being late in commenting to the posts or discussions, but I was pretty busy with this ..
RE: Thank god, I finished this MVC project finally !
It's pretty good but it runs a little slow, are you buying a host or hosting it yourself?
14 year old ex-Christian.
So far, so good.

Looks like a real programmer's page. You need some graphics-- one can only look at a single color for so long these days. Smile

Also, since each page is so short, you might want to think about loading the whole site at once and using your dropdown to hide/show divs with javascript, rather than using a postback.
I think Atlas left after his last thread in R'lyeh. Haven't seen him around since.
(April 3, 2015 at 4:05 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: I think Atlas left after his last thread in R'lyeh. Haven't seen him around since.

yeah Sad

listen Atlas , if you need help with the graphics , i'm really good with JS and CSS3.... my unfinished little project.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Site is down for me.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
ASP projects get rebuilt server-side whenever even a minor change is made. So if it takes a long time to load, it probably means that it is being worked on right now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Multiple Sclerosis Map: my latest web project WinterHold 22 2979 October 4, 2019 at 10:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Help With Electric Project for Alzhimerz Jenny A 49 4332 March 15, 2017 at 8:41 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  MVC .NET Labelfor ErGingerbreadMandude 23 2440 June 2, 2016 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  venus project stonedape 2 857 October 28, 2014 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: stonedape
  It's finally here! stonedape 16 3228 October 28, 2014 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Compressor Educational [Mini project] Marsellus Wallace 7 1648 July 13, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Finally Starting to Break Down... Rev. Rye 16 3675 August 18, 2013 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Windshore Project thesummerqueen 8 2084 October 17, 2012 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Google Project Glass Paul the Human 11 3315 April 7, 2012 at 9:43 am
Last Post: fuckass365