Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church Van Crashes, 8 Dead
Church Van Crashes, 8 Dead
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/church-...ar-AAacMZD

Eight people died and 10 others were injured when a van from a church ran through a stop sign, crossed all lanes of U.S. 27 and landed in a canal in rural southwest Florida, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

A 4-year-old child was in stable condition at a Fort Myers hospital.

How much do you want to bet there is praise to God that the child survived?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Church Van Crashes, 8 Dead
I'm sure the asswipes will pronounce it as another fucking miracle.
God doesn't give people more than they can handle. They can overcome their grief with God looking over them.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Um..."god' just killed a shitload of them.

Apparently they weren't praying sufficiently fervently.
That's terrible.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
So sad. I hope the families are okay.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I seen the news report the survivors and the people are still praying to that fucker.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Well, 1 of 40,000 schisms of Christianity is ruled out as the One True Faith.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Expect more of this sort of thing thanks to shithead state legislatures.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/polit.../22931465/

Quote:'Jesus Take the Wheel Act' passes House

House members on Thursday passed a bill exempting mid-sized church buses from the state's commercial driver's license requirements, prompting one lawmaker to call it the "Jesus Take the Wheel Act."

The bill, HB 132, would help congregations lacking a CDL-certified driver transport up to 30 passengers in a church-owned vehicle. Although applying equally to all churches, it's primarily aimed at smaller congregations with fewer members and financial resources.
Look, how the church bus fits perfectly in the canal. Clear evidence of God's perfect plan.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1219 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4150 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 10514 June 26, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Van Tillian/Clarkian Presuppositional Apologetics. The Grand Nudger 515 211548 December 10, 2011 at 4:11 am
Last Post: Epimethean