Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim LaHaye is Dead!
Tim LaHaye is Dead!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...dies-at-90

His body was left behind and will have to be dealt with in a sanitary fashion.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Tim LaHaye is Dead!
I have no clue who that is, but I'm not into celebrating other people's deaths.

I'm weird like that.
Don't know that guy either, but what Penguin said.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 26, 2016 at 7:00 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I have no clue who that is, but I'm not into celebrating other people's deaths.

I'm weird like that.

No celebrations. LaHaye wrote the "Left Behind" series. Swore that the Biblical end times were upon us and that the rapture is nigh. Silly books about all the true christians getting sucked up into the sky by Jesus. Just pointing out that his mortal coil is still earthbound.

(July 26, 2016 at 7:05 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(July 26, 2016 at 7:00 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I have no clue who that is, but I'm not into celebrating other people's deaths.

I'm weird like that.

No celebrations. LaHaye wrote the "Left Behind" series. Swore that the Biblical end times were upon us and that the rapture is nigh. Silly books about all the true christians getting sucked up into the sky by Jesus. Just pointing out that his mortal coil is still earthbound.

Oh, Ok.
(July 26, 2016 at 7:05 am)chimp3 Wrote: No celebrations. LaHaye wrote the "Left Behind" series. Swore that the Biblical end times were upon us and that the rapture is nigh. Silly books about all the true christians getting sucked up into the sky by Jesus. Just pointing out that his mortal coil is still earthbound.

Ah, that's the one. I had a feeling the name sounded vaguely familar, but I don't usually keep up with the lives of every nutjob.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
O I C
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

FYI : The Left Behind series is 16 best sellers. Has spawned film adaptations and video games. LaHaye has been a major player in shaping modern fundamentalist Christianity. Way more influential than Pat Robertson. He is the reason I plan on getting "Left Behind" battled on to my left butt cheek.

(July 26, 2016 at 7:05 am)chimp3 Wrote:

I'm weird like that.

Actually
John of patmos wrote the original story line. Tim just framed in modern times.
(July 26, 2016 at 7:22 am)Alex K Wrote: O I C

WATT + 2 + U + C = X

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conservapedia / Tim Tebow Shit fit reverendjeremiah 21 10410 March 23, 2012 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas