Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris
Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris
Looks like the security of Israel and the US (against a nuclear Iran) boils down to Obama's hubris.

What makes Obama so confident that he can charm Iran away from nukes? I have no idea.

Actually, I do, come to think of it...

I remember Obama saying that the world would see America differently when he became president. That comes from Obama's anti-white mindset that sees white folks as evil bullies and non-white folks as their victims.

So, this theory of Obama's is playing out before our very eyes, with the high stakes of nuclear war.

But Blind Freddy can see this theory is wrong. Iranian mullahs are not rational actors, they are Muslim end-times lunatics.

Tick tock, tick tock... World safety now rests on the delusional, simplistic, race-obsessed mindset of Obama.

Ideas have consequences, and Obama's race-obsessed worldview is a very dangerous one.
RE: Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris
Wow, you actually made it again. Look, a conspiracy combining Islam, Obama and Iran. And Israel as the cherry on top.

How's it going in lala land?

Obama's race obsessed worldview .... Lol.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Obama is transmitting control instructions to a chip in his brain, He'd better block that with aluminum foil!
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(April 1, 2015 at 5:50 am)mralstoner Wrote: ...Obama's race-obsessed worldview ...

Isn't psychological projection fun?
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I'm not so sure they can trust us, much less if we can trust them. So far they've done what our government has asked. They do have a right to enrich some uranium for their power grid. That doesn't mean they're going to make a nuke, and fire it at America.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 1, 2015 at 5:50 am)mralstoner Wrote: I remember Obama saying that the world would see America differently when he became president. That comes from Obama's anti-white mindset that sees white folks as evil bullies and non-white folks as their victims.

So, this theory of Obama's is playing out before our very eyes, with the high stakes of nuclear war.

But Blind Freddy can see this theory is wrong. Iranian mullahs are not rational actors, they are Muslim end-times lunatics.

Tick tock, tick tock... World safety now rests on the delusional, simplistic, race-obsessed mindset of Obama.

Ideas have consequences, and Obama's race-obsessed worldview is a very dangerous one.

God bless you, Stoner. Whatever you may be smoking, you have helped to underscore that even atheists have the ability to think in terms of faith instead of all that logic. You also demonstrate that we have plenty of support outside of Jesusland. 

Keep preaching to word down under and don't forget to forward all those emails from Crazy Uncle Liberty. 

And don't forget that Obama is a Muslim of the Sekrit sect. 

And he's a godless communist too.

And Obama's a feckless, dithering, indecisive flip-flopper who projects weak weakness all over the world as he weakly wears his mom jeans (bless you, Sarah Palin for giving us that one) every week. Oh, if only we could have a strong dictator like Putin to lead us.

And Obama's a iron-fisted fanatic who ruthlessly pursues his ideological far left vision regardless of the will of the people and oh, won't someone stand up to this awful dictator. 

Now some of you heathen trash may be wondering how we can believe such contradictory things at the same time. To us, it's not a problem because we believe in a Lord who is 100% human and 100% divine, who can be one with God and yet not God at the same time. Just because something is self-contradictory doesn't mean it's not true! 

Does not! 

Does not!

Praise the Sweet Name of Jesus and God bless Senator Cruz!

Glory!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(April 1, 2015 at 10:13 am)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote: Glory!

... Hole
Given that D is right next to R on the keyboard, I think mralstoner is really mralstoned.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(April 1, 2015 at 10:58 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Given that D is right next to R on the keyboard, I think mralstoner is really mralstoned.

Anyway, I wouldn't want what he's smoking.
(April 1, 2015 at 5:50 am)mralstoner Wrote: Looks like the security of Israel and the US (against a nuclear Iran) boils down to Obama's hubris.

F___ Israel.  It's not our job to worry about them.  Let the God character do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 41 3009 April 5, 2024 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 18230 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6276 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1804 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4483 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading mralstoner 8 3117 February 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Peroxides Against Obama - episode #2 mralstoner 5 1695 December 2, 2015 at 10:11 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Top three consequences of Iran deal mralstoner 15 3092 August 7, 2015 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga mralstoner 8 4066 July 25, 2015 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Raging Rudy Giuliani Destroys Obama's Policies on Islam mralstoner 40 7819 February 25, 2015 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: abaris