Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading
Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading
Oops! Foiled again...

Quote:http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/obama-...-beheading

Immediately following the passage Obama quoted comes an exhortation to obey the caliph and to behead rival claimants. So embedded within the very same passage that Obama was using are endorsements of ideas that Obama would probably reject as having nothing to do with authentic Islam...

Is it not extremely telling that Barack Obama, in making the case that Islam teaches peace, can’t find even a few passages that are unequivocally peaceful, and instead has to grab his peaceful passages from amid exhortations to violence?

https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/...5398956034
RE: Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading
You seemed a bit obsessed with Muslim hate. Time to chill a bit perhaps.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Why would Barrack Obama love the Muhammadans so much, as you appear to be implying, when he gets his military to bomb them every single day? They bomb civilians all the time, including hospitals (like the one in Kunduz). He needs to have his Nobel Peace Prize revoked, as does Henry Kissinger. Barrack Obama will never be held accountable for all of the bombs dropped under his presidency though.

(February 14, 2016 at 1:51 am)mralstoner Wrote: Oops! Foiled again...

Quote:http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/obama-...-beheading

Immediately following the passage Obama quoted comes an exhortation to obey the caliph and to behead rival claimants. So embedded within the very same passage that Obama was using are endorsements of ideas that Obama would probably reject as having nothing to do with authentic Islam...

Is it not extremely telling that Barack Obama, in making the case that Islam teaches peace, can’t find even a few passages that are unequivocally peaceful, and instead has to grab his peaceful passages from amid exhortations to violence?

https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/...5398956034

Ok, Obama quote the good bit from an awful passage. Clearly, 'treat others as you want to be treated' is a ringing endorsement for beheading people.

Gawd's balls, that's stupid.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 14, 2016 at 1:57 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Why would Barrack Obama love the Muhammadans so much, as you appear to be implying, when he gets his military to bomb them every single day? They bomb civilians all the time, including hospitals (like the one in Kunduz). He needs to have his Nobel Peace Prize revoked, as does Henry Kissinger. Barrack Obama will never be held accountable for all of the bombs dropped under his presidency though.

Er, which Muslims is Obama bombing? (1) Taliban (2) Al Qaeda (3) Gaddafi and (4) Assad. 

Obama should not be held accountable for bombing 1 & 2.

But he should be held accountable for 3 & 4 i.e. toppling dictators without a plan to fill the power vacuum, and thus paving the way for terrorists to fill the void.
(February 14, 2016 at 2:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Ok, Obama quote the good bit from an awful passage.  Clearly, 'treat others as you want to be treated' is a ringing endorsement for beheading people.

Gawd's balls, that's stupid.

Nobody expects Obama to endorse the bad bits of Islam. But it's completely moronic to ignore the next two sentences which endorse theocracy and beheading dissenters, and pretend they don't exist.

I'm sure there are some "good bits" in Mein Kampf too, but would you respect anyone who quoted from it for the purpose of making Hitler look peaceful? It's absurd and intellectually bankrupt.
(February 14, 2016 at 4:54 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You seemed a bit obsessed with Muslim hate. Time to chill a bit perhaps.

I'll stop worrying about Islam when Islam stops being an existential threat to the West. Let me know when that happens...
(February 14, 2016 at 9:57 pm)mralstoner Wrote:
(February 14, 2016 at 4:54 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You seemed a bit obsessed with Muslim hate. Time to chill a bit perhaps.

I'll stop worrying about Islam when Islam stops being an existential threat to the West. Let me know when that happens...

You can substitute Christians and Repubs in that passage without any problem.
(February 14, 2016 at 1:57 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Why would Barrack Obama love the Muhammadans so much, as you appear to be implying, when he gets his military to bomb them every single day? They bomb civilians all the time, including hospitals (like the one in Kunduz). He needs to have his Nobel Peace Prize revoked, as does Henry Kissinger. Barrack Obama will never be held accountable for all of the bombs dropped under his presidency though.
The Repubs want to drop 10X more bombs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video The Caliphate (Kalifat) Leonardo17 33 1723 December 21, 2023 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 20997 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3936 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4313 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1164 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3038 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Dawkins banned from Berkerley's KPFA Radio over "abusive" speech against Islam GUBU 11 4046 July 24, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1042 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 6918 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen? ReptilianPeon 4 1564 June 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Darwins Disciple