Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pediatrician Refuses Treatment of Baby of Lesbian Parents
Pediatrician Refuses Treatment of Baby of Lesbian Parents
Well, it gets worse. Now healthcare providers are getting into the discrimination act. Link is a video.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pediatr...vi-AAar0Qm
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Pediatrician Refuses Treatment of Baby of Lesbian Parents
What a fucking shithead.

You may not 'like' lesbians, but what did the fucking kid do to you?
Sadly, this is the type of immoral behavior to be expected of theists when ignorant, theocratic laws are passed.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It's out of control now. The pizza was one thing but this is beyond the pale. This really shows how destructive discrimination is and why it cannot be tolerated.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
What friggin bullshit.

What if a mother brings a kid in? Must they be interrogated before treatment can continue?

Utter complete wankers. Any theist want to step up and condemn discrimination? It would make my day.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Soon we'll need the virginity inspectors again!
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Fucking doctor vagina checker.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
To be fair, the baby wasn't sick when she was taken to the pediatrician, so this isn't as horrible as this could have been. That said, I must ask: what the fuck? Even if we do accept your irrational prejudice against gay people as valid and your relgion being against treating gay people (and that's a MASSIVE if on both counts), it's not the baby's fault she was born to two women. There's a 96.2% chance she'll end up straight, and, odds are, even if she does turn out to be gay, by the time she figures that out, she'll be too old for a pediatrician anyway.

Overall, a very stupid and bigoted decision, although not as horrible as I feared.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
What's horrible is the precedent this sets. When this insane bigotry rears its ugly head in the realm of health care, that has to be a red flag for any sane person. This idiocy has to be squashed before it gets worse.

Albert Einstein
Where's Heywood to call us progressitards for insisting this doctor be required to not discriminate her patients?

I can already hear his "gotcha" counter proposal. Isn't she age discriminating against older patients? Are gynecologists discriminating against men?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 451 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 428 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7339 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7512 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Baby T-rex for sale brewer 4 501 April 18, 2019 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Aborting Baby Hitler... Rev. Rye 71 6725 January 20, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1702 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  t.A.T.u.'s Faux-Lesbian Singer Wouldn't Accept a Gay Son WinterHold 15 1550 August 3, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Does Baby Formula Contain Neurotoxins? brewer 6 1007 July 10, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Preist slaps crying baby in the face at baptism LadyForCamus 46 5495 June 25, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball