Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I regard John McCain as
I regard John McCain as
a senile old warmongering fuckhead.  But apparently that isn't good enough for the batshit-crazy wing of the republibertarianeo-conazi bastards who run the party.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/08...bsp-McCain

Quote:Wanting to bomb Iran isn't wingnutty enough for the wingnuts when it comes to John McCain
RE: I regard John McCain as
I regard him much I did in 2008, pretty much the same as Obama except McCain has an excuse, he's a Republican from Arizona.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
That's no excuse.
Didn't get much coverage at the time, but he verbally abused wife #2 in front of reporters.

Called her a 'trollop' and a 'cunt'.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Now imagine having to live in AZ like me :-)
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

Me, too.
(April 11, 2015 at 11:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Me, too.

Kudos for managing to stay sane.  Smile
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

I try to avoid most Arizonans over the age of 30.
I almost voted for him, until he nominated Palin.

That got me to thinking about what he was thinking, and I got to realize that even after his own awful experiences, the fucker has not seen a war he didn't like.

Such a man is not qualified to be President.

As for the Republicans, that farther right they tack, the better for the country, because it means that they will only appeal to the radical religious minority, and at that point the Republican failures will stick to the religious fuckheads.

(April 12, 2015 at 1:52 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: As for the Republicans, that farther right they tack, the better for the country, because it means that they will only appeal to the radical religious minority, and at that point the Republican failures will stick to the religious fuckheads.

A few things:  First, the GOP becoming ever more right wing doesn't necessarily limit their appeal to religious conservatives; they will continue to appeal to the business interests, to the Tea Party people (who are not all religious), and to the foreign policy hawks.  The Evangelical/Baptist/conservative-Catholic voters are just the useful fools the party needs to win general elections and are not necessarily taken seriously by the other wings of the party. 

Second, to the extent that the GOP continues to drift to the right, expect something of the same -- though in a much more moderate form -- from the Democrats, who continue to demonstrate their astounding lack of fucking backbone whenever possible.  The GOP has been framing and driving the debate on issue after issue for decades now.  I don't think that will end just because they are collectively losing their minds.

Finally, with regard to Republican failures sticking to and marginalizing religious fuckheads, I offer as counter-evidence George (Jesus is my favorite political philosopher because he changed my heart) Bush and Tricky Dick Nixon.  When the GOP fucks up on a jaw-dropping level as happened in those two notorious cases, they just excise the offenders from the historical narrative and move on.  The Right in America learned several lessons from the Communist regimes during their years of obsessive worrying about the Red scare, not least the value of forgetfulness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Bolton Is A Bum BrianSoddingBoru4 20 1751 June 19, 2020 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy Minimalist 4 1432 September 1, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  John Oliver And The Chaos in Washington Minimalist 3 831 October 9, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump names John Kelly to replace The Reince as WH Chief of Staff c172 16 3834 July 29, 2017 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  McCain Showed Some Class - Pence Is Just A Sleazebag Minimalist 7 1597 June 13, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  John Oliver on Jared and Ivanka Minimalist 0 693 April 24, 2017 at 11:53 am
  John Oliver Discusses The French Election Minimalist 13 3569 April 19, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  John Key resigns as PM of New Zealand c172 13 1855 December 6, 2016 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  John Oliver...Spotlight on Johnson and Stein Minimalist 51 4803 October 19, 2016 at 2:29 am
  John Oliver on Congressional Fundraising Minimalist 2 516 April 5, 2016 at 8:51 pm