Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats going on
whats going on
how does a sanctuary for those with no land to claim become the centrepoint for those intent on infecting peoples minds with nonsense
(note) i don't quite give a toss about my punctuation or spelling those who pick as such while not commenting are only trying to prove to themselves they are superior. it makes no difference to what anyone has to say. "there is no punctuation in speaking"Confusedhock:
To look is not to see,
to see is looked on in thy soul.

I bid MCMXCIXDevil
RE: whats going on
No land to claim? Budda promised me Rhode Island!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(April 2, 2010 at 7:59 am)deicide110 Wrote: how does a sanctuary for those with no land to claim become the centrepoint for those intent on infecting peoples minds with nonsense
(note) i don't quite give a toss about my punctuation or spelling those who pick as such while not commenting are only trying to prove to themselves they are superior. it makes no difference to what anyone has to say. "there is no punctuation in speaking"Confusedhock:

You are wrong. Grammar and spelling are important as they help make your points go through. For example, i do not understand what your thread is about...and you misspelled Atheist !
Maybe he is an artificially intelligent theist? Or from the southern states of America?
(April 2, 2010 at 4:33 pm)Rwandrall Wrote:
(April 2, 2010 at 7:59 am)deicide110 Wrote: how does a sanctuary for those with no land to claim become the centrepoint for those intent on infecting peoples minds with nonsense

You are wrong. Grammar and spelling are important as they help make your points go through. For example, i do not understand what your thread is about...and you misspelled Atheist !

you do realise you misspelt ATHEIST in your religious views Tongue
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
(April 7, 2010 at 2:11 pm)Shinylight Wrote: you do realise you misspelt ATHEIST in your religious views Tongue

You do realize you misspelt realize according to the Google Chrome spell checker.
Actually "realise" with an 's' is the British English spelling. For some reason we like replacing 'z' with 's'.
(April 7, 2010 at 2:22 pm)Synackaon Wrote:
(April 7, 2010 at 2:11 pm)Shinylight Wrote: you do realise you misspelt ATHEIST in your religious views Tongue

You do realize you misspelt realize according to the Google Chrome spell checker.

That depends if your spellcheck is US English or UK English.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Snap!

I prefer the 'z' even tho' it's just 'wrong' Big Grin
(April 7, 2010 at 2:38 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Snap!

I prefer the 'z' even tho' it's just 'wrong' Big Grin

oki, lets just say all of our spellings suck Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do I believe Atheists are going to hell? Mystic 292 41492 February 3, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: haig
  Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition] dyresand 3 1408 August 25, 2016 at 5:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Am I Going To Hell? Shuffle 202 41779 August 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  I am actually going to create my own religion ComradeMeow 21 5254 July 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8387 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 7598 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8402 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546
  Whats the difference between a cult and a religion? Zidneya 74 21825 May 24, 2014 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Why is this still going on!? CapnAwesome 19 3958 April 7, 2013 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  whats in a miracle the6dead 14 3861 April 10, 2011 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: the6dead