Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition]
Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition]
If there is a god(s) that exist or it/they don't give a fuck about you or your man made religions. 
I mean get this 400+ man made gods and the various religions and supposed miracles.  Then on top of that
the irony that people actually really believe that a magic baby zombie jew came back from the dead 3 days later.
Yet get this has a brother that looks exactly like him. So you are going to say where are you going with this just wait....
All of the religious wars and blood spilled the many many deaths because of religion and counting if a god truly cared
about humanity this violence would have ceased and stopped yet it continues. Even more so now people thing the bible is a good
book a holy book the assumption itself is clearly astounding the bible itself is not pro life its anti life same goes for Islam.
Islam if you were to translate the word is not peace but submission it's a fact and anyone who calls it a peaceful religion is speaking
out the side of their ass. What i am trying to get a across here is if there is a being(s) who are god(s) they give a damn about me or you
or this planet then that itself should be a wake up call that our supreme overlord(s) is just spectator(s) to our shenanigans or i might be wrong
and there is no god(s).
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition]
Spectator God and non existant one is the same thing for us. Sadly all this effort from atheists by arguing for the non existance of God gives us "nothing" in the end.
RE: Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition]
Is this one of those I'm Just Saying threads?

IJS - most religious people don't bother me much. Hate the game, not the player.
RE: Going to be brutally honest
Around here, religious people tend to themselves and being known on my village by about everyone, they also know I am an atheist. Only a dimm minority in Portugal cares for religion. People are more worried with politics, the economy and forest fires atm, in this forgotten place between the Spanish and the atlantic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do I believe Atheists are going to hell? Mystic 292 41023 February 3, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: haig
  An Honest Man Minimalist 4 2430 July 9, 2017 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10699 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4894 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19759 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Let's play Pascals wager expanded edition dyresand 4 1957 September 24, 2015 at 6:22 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Sincerely honest question Athene 41 9701 September 7, 2015 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Am I Going To Hell? Shuffle 202 41427 August 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  I am actually going to create my own religion ComradeMeow 21 5249 July 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8383 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan