Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida bound :D
Florida bound :D
Hurry up Friday evening!!

I need to get the hell out of this state and away from the stress. I'm so looking forward to a week away from all the bull shit.
Right now, as I type, we are under severe thunderstorm warnings and a tornado watch for the next hour. I like the rain, but when I was little, our house got hit by lightning so I'm terrified of storms. Good thing I have the old man and the cats here right now, otherwise, I'd be looking to visit one of my friends.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Florida bound :D
>>>>>>>Warning!!! Warning!!! Warning!!!<<<<<<<<
1. People loose the ability to drive in the rain.
2. The weather summed up, Florida is like a beautiful woman and she has her off days in the summer and gets angry I.E. Hurricanes.
3. The people are rip off artists.
4. The people are Hippocrates.
5. Welcome to jesus land perpare to loose brain cells.
6. People are slow in the head.....
7. Welcome to Florida want to go to didney land? XD
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Ahh my friend, this isn't my first trip there. Started flying down there to see the Italian grandparents when I was 5 years old. Last time I went was in 2009 for my daughter's Make a Wish trip. Yes... WDW was where she wanted to go. The one place I absolutely love is Give Kids The World Village. That place is more magical than WDW, if you ask me.

No, this time I'll be in Daytona staying with friends at their condo, right on the beach.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I used tolive in the Tampa Bay area in the early 90's. I don't miss all the Baptards. Or the humidity in summer, but it mightn't be that bad yet. Have fun.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
That's why I'm going now. Before summer hits and it gets too hot.
(April 20, 2015 at 9:24 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: Ahh my friend, this isn't my first trip there. Started flying down there to see the Italian grandparents when I was 5 years old. Last time I went was in 2009 for my daughter's Make a Wish trip. Yes... WDW was where she wanted to go. The one place I absolutely love is Give Kids The World Village. That place is more magical than WDW, if you ask me.

No, this time I'll be in Daytona staying with friends at their condo, right on the beach.

Yarg i be living by the sea and i have a boat and i go plundering for fish on the weekends.
XD i might dress up as a pirate and go out on the boat fishing. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Quote:The people are Hippocrates.
They're all doctors? Well that doesn't sound too bad, though considering your cruel and unusual healthcare system over there, it probably doesn't bode too well. Wink
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I don't know if we'll be able to get some fishing in or not. I'd like to though. But if it doesn't happen, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. There are plenty of other things to do... like get a tan Big Grin
Well either way, I hope you have fun and bring back plenty of good memories ^_^
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Where in Florida are you vacationing?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn Florida, you so crazy no one 8 406 April 12, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I might be Brisbane bound again.. Brian37 72 5272 April 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The day a snow storm hits florida dyresand 22 3228 June 8, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Randomness from Florida Joods 11 1486 May 5, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Florida Sherrifs office rug removed. downbeatplumb 6 1390 January 16, 2015 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: abaris
Shocked Pipes & Bongs for smoking drugs are now Illegal in Florida (starting July 1st) Big Blue Sky 7 3395 June 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox