Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trucks, Guns, Bigots and Jesus
Trucks, Guns, Bigots and Jesus
Apologies if this story has already been covered ...

Embarrassed today to be from Michigan this week:

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/i...owner.html

This asshole doesn't mind having loaded firearms brought in to his workplace, but gay people are out of the question.

Article Wrote: Wrote:"I would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons. Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me, then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works."
Yep, this shop is only about 15 minutes from my home.  No, I have never been there, and no I will obviously never be going.
The owner is a real ignorant gun-toting, jesus-sucking, truck-loving, kool-aid-swilling, bible-fucking piece of homophobic shit and I hope his business goes under.
He's been getting death threats and vandalism thanks to his Neanderthal views on sexuality and an abundance of verbal diarrhea spewing out of his mouth.
Fucking christians and their god-sanctioned bigotry.

Listen to this douche nozzle:
News Video
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Trucks, Guns, Bigots and Jesus
Yup. Been reading about this idiot on and off.

Best the news people can do is to stop giving the prick publicity.
Dying to live, living to die.
This is such a perfect response to this fucking Dieseltek douche in Grandville.

It's an open letter written by a local bankruptcy attorney regarding the bigoted remarks made by the homophobic christard.

Enjoy.  (it's kind of awesome)

Quote:Dear Dieseltec:

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jeffrey Mapes, and I specialize in bankruptcy law -- helping individuals and corporations when things go wrong. I noticed your post on Facebook where you decided to alienate most of the general public by stating that you will refuse service to openly homosexual people. This is certainly an unorthodox business strategy, and perhaps it will work for you, but I get the feeling you will need a bankruptcy attorney pretty soon and I wanted to offer my services. Like you, I am white, male, Christian, a business owner, and a gun owner. Unlike you, I provide services to everyone regardless of their sexual orientation because it doesn't matter to me -- I hope this won't be a deal breaker for you.

If that upsets you, let me tell you a little bit more about our office to try and persuade you. The first thing you will notice is how friendly and compassionate the office staff is. Despite your inane, incoherent and just plain dumb comments, we know that everyone makes mistakes and we want to help you overcome them. They will also be more than willing to help you with some basic grammar that you seem to struggle with.

If you still need more convincing, let me assure you that we will make certain that your bankruptcy petition is filed correctly and there are no errors. You stated in your post that you would incorrectly assemble a vehicle in order to prove a point. I want to let you know that despite the fact that I would love to prove a point to you about tolerance, I won't compromise my standards of quality to do so. After all, I have to look in the mirror at the end of the day and if I didn't do my best for everyone, I would have trouble sleeping. Perhaps you could give me pointers on how you sleep at night?

Just a few other housekeeping items. While I certainly don't encourage people to bring guns into my office, so long as you have the proper permit and handle it responsibly, you can bring your gun along. I would only ask that you refrain from menacingly stroking your weapon while you quietly sing David Allen Coe songs to yourself. I also think you have a deep and fundamental misunderstanding of the First Amendment and how it works, but that is a long discussion and we should save that for when we meet in person.

Well Dieseltec, I hope I've convinced you that Mapes Law Offices is the right place for you to file your bankruptcy. I would like to leave you with some words of inspiration from the dramatic film Billy Madison and I hope that you will take them to heart:

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Sincerely,

Jeffrey D. Mapes

mlive
[Image: Evolution.png]

These nutters are just doing it for the attention now. He probably thinks he can squeeze some donation money from gullible theists as the pizzeria did.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Quote:Sincerely,

Jeffrey D. Mapes

You can't shame the shameless, Jeff.  No matter what you say, he'll still just be an ignorant xristard fuckwit.
Is it wrong of me to want a three way with the lawyer and the Dieseltec guy ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 22, 2015 at 10:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Is it wrong of me to want a three way with the lawyer and the Dieseltec guy ??

Unless you envision the Dieseltec guy taking it unwillingly in the ass, yes.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
He protests too much. He's gotta have purple passion in his ovaries.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I agree that this is wrong, there is nothing wrong with fixing some ones car.

However, I am interested to know if you think it is acceptable/unacceptable for someone to refuse to make a custom product, that advertises something they don't believe in.

If you're so prejudiced that you have to shoot your own business in the foot, you need help

or if you can't keep your opinions out of your business, you shouldn't have a business

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6585 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Of guns and fireworks OP/ED....... Brian37 22 1193 July 9, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 2958 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 674 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
  Guns Sales Booming onlinebiker 41 2717 June 22, 2020 at 7:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Guns and suicide onlinebiker 51 4246 August 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6697 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2651 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Walmart raises minimum age requirement for buying Guns and Ammo Sterben 15 1719 March 2, 2018 at 9:42 pm
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 21132 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball