Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my ramble on facebook.. got bored
my ramble on facebook.. got bored
see if you agree.. I don't know why I'm sharing this. Dispose of this, mods, if it's just not thread material.

I have nothing against normal, non-psychopathic muslims.. I just don't enjoy religion caving in the consciousness of society. We're beyond young earth creationism. It was killed a long, long time ago. We're still feeling the remains of a society mentally raped by years of lack of scientific discovery. I think people that are predicting 90% of Europe to be under Sharia Law by 2300 are wrong. By then, the universe, the place that makes us live and breathe, will have the beginning explained. One day religion will make people look insane.

The possibility of the beginning being discovered lies within the next Einstein of the 22-25th century. The impractical(lol) story of the beginning is coming along, like aging techniques, like disease treatment.. we're progressing, even with half the intelligent people of this world claiming they've seen miracles and know the truth about deity crap.

I sometimes ponder if existence is futile. What I mean is, does having opinions that matter even matter? Are the majority of people just "well let's have fun!" creatures? Will work ever be made to get beyond making it from time to time? Will function ever come to be more about understanding than about exploring what they already know? I'm tired of trying to address problems, when problems aren't problems because religion. Because religion. lol We're going to die off without asteroids.. or plagues.. pretty soon the world is going to fall and break its neck putting its pants on.

I see religion killing everything it touches. I see false hope being offered and the majority of people just going, "Yay! Dead people live!" We're not going to succeed at existing for much longer. One day we'll have to rationalize without the possibility of deity evolution. lol one day, the world will disolve when people can't just act good because religion. Chaos will ensue when people are forced to think. I know there are billions of people doing more than me... and that's sad. Billions of the same old thing.. i enjoy learning about dinosaurs, biology.. life is offering so much.. and losing everything at the same time.. this world needs to be repopulated.. hey god, can we get a do-over?

I'm going to write a book once I take a course in punctuation. I can just imagine being a scientist.. even though my brain probably isn't qualified. Imagine, at low, low odds, the possibility of discovering something LIFE ALTERING? It's happening every day.. slowly but surely.. progress. it's a beautiful thing. I'm talking to myself.. because my brain. lol I think one day the world of brightness and fortune will be a place that evolution couldn't solve. Wait, that's the world right now. Evolution proves everything.. read a damn book. I know I'm old, all I want to do is read.

if the question "Does your god control everything because he won the eternal god of time lottery?" doesn't cast out any chance of belief in your mind, you might be insane.

I rationalize these things in most peoples minds. Yea, I want to believe this life of sickness and pain is everything. I don't want to spend eternity with people I'd kill for. I'd cut the throat of anyone that hurt my family. "You just gotta justify giving up on expanding your thoughts.." try justifying the fact you believe a book that's been rewritten 2 billion times.. with 2 billion variations.. or a book writtten in 1600-1700s.. justify believing. Justify my insanity being less than yours. i'm done.. whoever reads this, i love you.. grass is green.. the sky is blue.. god don't watch you pooh..

Yes, AF.org, I know I'm no writer. I just enjoy pissing off people on facebook.
Do you know how to spot a moron? They use the word "evolutionist"... lol
RE: my ramble on facebook.. got bored
delete
Do you know how to spot a moron? They use the word "evolutionist"... lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Facebook god post Rahn127 10 1367 June 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Just now on Facebook....... Brian37 10 1514 September 6, 2018 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just met a former Muslim on Facebook Brian37 6 2711 May 3, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 16515 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1231 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 4014 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns
  My facebook group... Brian37 0 1222 April 5, 2015 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Schooling on Facebook with Common Sesnse dyresand 11 3374 March 31, 2015 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Atheist Bashing on Facebook Thor 92 19690 January 7, 2015 at 1:07 am
Last Post: dyresand
  So toay i got my triangle tattoo and watched what happend AugumentAthiest666 3 1330 December 8, 2014 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Alex K